Something is holding "Framing Britney Spears" back + Deuxmoi post

Almost Mystical

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tetris said:

That last sentence about there being a reason the documentary wasn’t dead on arrival doesn’t make sense. 

52 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

i didnt get it either 

but then again im not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

some1 explain it to me like im 5 

I think it means the directors had to really fight through many legal threats to make get this doc made, so it wouldn’t be dead on arrival :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

While part of me appreciates more people re-examining Britney’s cship and her handlers, we gotta also keep in mind the IG blind item accounts like Deux Moi and other IG blind gossip accounts that normally talk about D List Bravo reality show “celebrities” are unreliable and possibly lies from anonymous newbies jumping on the bandwagon. I say this because I just read something on IG gossip blind item that any of us can tell is a LIE.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

You never know who’s sending in those anonymous email/text submissions that get publicized. After 13 years of ignoring Britney, calling her crazy because of her Instagram posts and trusting the system.... suddenly everybody knows somebody who used to work with Britney and they got tea.🙄 Some will probably be accurate but a lot of lies mixed in too now that the ‘Framing Britney Spears’ documentary is a hot topic.

11 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Huh, I didn't expect to find you here :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I'm glad you're back and I hope you're doing well :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I had to take a seat back because real life work was too much for me lol But hopefully I have a little breather right now so I'm back for a while and I hope to be ready to work (not really sure tho lol)!!

Archived