A 2007 letter from Felicia to a Britney fan site

PZHSB

I wanted to make a separate discussion of this. This is NOT to bash Fe. She is an angel for doing the documentary. I just wanted to point out that i think one of the reasons Britney didn’t have her come back on as her assistant was because she might have been wary of trusting her again, or thought she would report back to Lynne. This is a letter Fe wrote to world of Britney(one of the original Britney Stan sites). It really was only about 2 years later that Britney went back to work. It’s sad reading this again bc not once is Britney’s mental health a concern. Everyone just assumed Britney was an addict. She wrote this to Reuben, normally a die hard fan, who was angry and lashing out at Britney. 

Felicia Culotta’s letter to Ruben, the editor of a blog called That Other Blog, in response to a “Why Britney is Asking for it” post:

Ruben,

Once again-I commend you for your Honesty and Integrity. I have been reading your new website daily and am grateful to have that to go to, to check on the antics of Britney. Britney doesn’t have a Publicist for me to clear this thru first, so it will come directly from my heart to you!

I am writing in response to “Where is Felicia?” on your editorial. I am home-in Mississippiaa.I am now a trained Corporate Flight Attendant and fly with a tiny jet company out of Georgia. I am also a substitute Preschool Teacher at the Church Preschool in my town. I LOVED being with Britney for the past 9 ½ years. I enjoyed being a part of HER dream, but now, am living my own dream.

I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfoldingaa.

I want you to know Ruben that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest-ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power to NOT pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she’ll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved.

There’s just so much you can do to help a person-I don’t dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. All I can do is be a friend, someone that loved her for MANY years unconditionally, and PRAY. That, I have decided is the most and best I can do for my friend. I cannot save her from herself, nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will. I am throwing my hands up and realizing that I am helpless over another-ANYONE!

It’s been a hard reality for me to face. I have lived my best example daily, and that is ALL I’m capable of. To see what’s transpiring now, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I LOVED and BELIEVED in what I was a part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she’d become.

All that to say this Ruben-I’m so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say-You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!

Thank you for ALL you’ve done-ALL the love and support over the years. ALL the non-judgement and ALL the Honesty!

PLEASE let me know if there’s ANYTHING I can do to repay your kindness. With as much sincerity as I can Muster,

-FE

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived