During Britney's Vegas residency she wrote letters to a young gay fan who was struggling with mental health issues every year

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There have been LOTS of stories like this.

I've personally had M&G's with Britney and she was sooo lively and friendly! She is such a sweetheart, we had a full on conversation and she asking me questions about England etc and laughing and joking!

I think people only focus on the small minority of negative stories about M&G's but many were great, I had one in 2015 & another on the POM tour in 2018 and both were great. Humble and sweet as ever!

I‘m super happy for you...even tho you can‘t really tell how a person is from 2 3min m&g I totally see her being always sweet and polite. It‘s just how I personally perceive it. I of course could be totally wrong but NONE of us is in a position to say how Britney is. „For the record“ was the last time we got to see the REAL Britney I feel like :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

46 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

As much as I love this story I just don‘t see Britney doing this. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Britney was never THAT hands on with her fans. She was always nice and polite but that story would fit the „free“ Britney better than Cship Britney. She was disconnected with most fans as seen in the m&g pics and wasn‘t comfortable (which is totally fine) and then to write one fan annually? But I still hope it‘s true :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

This story came from Fe. She has no reason to lie about this. I'm more inclined to believe her truth than others.

As for her meet and greets, as its been said many times before, if you're awkward around Britney, she'll be awkward around you. If you're nervous of her, she'll be nervous of you. 

That doesn't excuse some of her **** meet n greets but IMO she gets a free pass when we don't know what kind of **** went on behind closed doors to actually get her on stage and get her to do meet n greets in the first place. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, rennen said:

As for her meet and greets, as its been said many times before, if you're awkward around Britney, she'll be awkward around you. If you're nervous of her, she'll be nervous of you. 

Fe literally said this to us before we met Britney and it was so true!

In Vegas when I met her in Dec 2015 she was in SUUUCH a good mood, plus her kids were sitting on the circus stool prop infront of us, she was really happy! This was a few days after christmas, I told her I flew out to the US and arrived on Boxing Day and she didn't know what it was and was asking me lots of questions! She was so sweet.

I made friends with other people in the line meeting her that day and they all had great experiences with her, Britney was complimenting their clothes etc!

In my m&g in 2018 during the POM tour it was more strict because of that ***** Robin but honestly Britney was still sweet. I got her something as a gift and I told her where it was from (one of the stores she usually goes to when she's in the UK) and she was 'awww thank you so much, that is really thoughtful'.

Britney was telling people to stick their tongues out for the photos :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm veryyyyy fortunate to have good experiences, I personally love my photo's with her. I especially love my M&G from 2015 the most, it was more relaxed and Robin wasn't there trying to rush everyone.

I hope by me saying this people see there were lotsssss of good moments and not many M&Gs were bad!

After the m&g's both times people were all so happy and literally speechless that they had met her and how sweet she was!

• Love 9

Stream BOYZ ♫

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Here's David...

DamBfJPUwAAnd7S?format=jpg&name=large

This is so deserving of attention. It shows her true genuine side after years of God knows what. And there will always be people she connects with more than others - it's human nature. David is very lucky. 

And @slayer your meet n greets sounds so good too! From what I read of meet n greets during POM being relaxed and calm with her was key to getting a good outcome. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Fe literally said this to us before we met Britney and it was so true!

In Vegas when I met her in Dec 2015 she was in SUUUCH a good mood, plus her kids were sitting on the circus stool prop infront of us, she was really happy! This was a few days after christmas, I told her I flew out to the US and arrived on Boxing Day and she didn't know what it was and was asking me lots of questions! She was so sweet.

I made friends with other people in the line meeting her that day and they all had great experiences with her, Britney was complimenting their clothes etc!

In my m&g in 2018 during the POM tour it was more strict because of that ***** Robin but honestly Britney was still sweet. I got her something as a gift and I told her where it was from (one of the stores she usually goes to when she's in the UK) and she was 'awww thank you so much, that is really thoughtful'.

Britney was telling people to stick their tongues out for the photos :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm veryyyyy fortunate to have good experiences, I personally love my photo's with her. I especially love my M&G from 2015 the most, it was more relaxed and Robin wasn't there trying to rush everyone.

I hope by me saying this people see there were lotsssss of good moments and not many M&Gs were bad!

After the m&g's both times people were all so happy and literally speechless that they had met her and how sweet she was!

LOVE hearing this!

Would you mind sharing your photos? I'd love to seeeee

but of course if you want them private that's absolutely fine

just such good positive m&g stories 😍😍😍

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

LOVE hearing this!

Would you mind sharing your photos? I'd love to seeeee

but of course if you want them private that's absolutely fine

just such good positive m&g stories 😍😍😍

Fe came running up to me after my m&g waving my photo in the air after the show saying ‘omggg your photo came out great I’m so happy for you’ - she is literally the sweetest! Pictures literally do Britney no justice, she’s absolutely stunning in person!

I don’t feel comfortable sharing on here sorry as I’m pretty private and would prefer only sharing privately if we spoke more :)  I don’t really like the thought of posting pictures of myself publicly when I don’t know who’s viewing? I hope that makes sense :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

I had a great M&G experience for the most part. First time I overtalked and over shared just so I could be in her presence lol. She was really sweet about it.

2nd time I had a shirt on with our first M&G photo on it. So I said, you probably don’t remember me, but this was us (pointing to my shirt). And she said, of course I would have remembered someone like you (playfully flirting). It was cute, simple, and fun. 

• Love 4

This documentary and all the stories from good people like Felicia are so important. It really shows who Britney was and part of who Britney is today. She's an humble, sweet woman, with a big heart and genuine soul. 

She has inspired us in multiple ways thought the years, she's been struggling with all the disaster in her life and still got time to try to help with her support to her fan. She's strong enough to show there is always hope and reasons to keep fighting, even when her situation is really delicated. It's kinda funny, that a person who needs a c-ship, has the rationality to do it. 

Btw, I hope the fan is better now and realized he didn't need that people who bullied him. 

• Love 1