Little Mix's first single as a trio coming soon!

Slayer

12 minutes ago, Overprotected Angel said:

I had such low expectations when they announced it was called “Confetti” but whew they proved my wrong :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Something like that would break my heart into a million pieces but it’s ok because I know they’ll heal me with future bops :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I don't think they are going to mention Jesy, I don't think she wants to be acknowledged in anything to do with Little Mix.

I'm pretty sure i've heard she's asked people not to tag her in LM things (like I think she told her dancers, I think Claude said), I think that's why in so many posts when SM went to number one Jesy wasn't tagged. I think she's trying to distancing herself...

I really wanted them to do a montage video for My Love Wont Let You Down dedicated to Jesy:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Slayer said:

little-mix-appear-on-jonathan-ross-show-without-jesy-nelson-share-first-pic-without-her.png.85f83b7c6f8526830fc4bf30ece43c0c.pngRCA have now confirmed 'LITTLE MIX IS COMING'

HOT! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

They seem to be so energised! And let's be honest, Jesy was holding them back, just when they were getting bigger. I mean just watch those scenes of them recording in the studio, Jesy was complaining even when it came to her own vocals (to the point of making the rest of the girls leave the recording booth, what...), which I thought was so weird because I thought she only had problems with her looks.

But I wonder how they will sound without Jesy because her voice was the one with more personality.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block