Little Mix's first single as a trio coming soon!

Slayer

Little Mix's Perrie leaked that the girls are releasing a brand new song which she described as a 'BOP' and that they are filming the music video in a few weeks!

It looks like the Confetti era is over! These girls do not stop :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

This will be their first single without Jesy, we do not know if this is just a random single or whether they have started recording their seventh album.

LITTLE MIX IS COMING is currently trending on Twitter in the UK with over 40k+ tweets so far just from the below video coming out!

She says it in the second video...

little-mix-appear-on-jonathan-ross-show-without-jesy-nelson-share-first-pic-without-her.png.85f83b7c6f8526830fc4bf30ece43c0c.pngRCA have now confirmed 'LITTLE MIX IS COMING'

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Overprotected Angel said:

I’m not ready for an era without Jesy :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She was my favourite :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I love them all, but always had a soft spot for Jesy!

It'll be difficult for her to witness i'm sure, I really wonder what she'll do. However, saying this she seems happy on her social media and has been posting instagram stories telling people to love how they look.

9 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

OMG I'm so not ready for the Confetti era to be over.

The fact that we probably won't get a Gloves Up single or MV now :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I'm sad it's over too :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I feel like the tour will be like the Sweetener tour - a tour for two albums (Confetti & LM7).

I have heard through the grape vine that there is possibly an announcement on Monday saying the tour is postponed until April/May 2022 because of COVID.

Idk if this helps but during the Confetti era they kept saying how Gloves Up would be the tour opener, so hopefully we'll get performances!

I really wanted, A Mess, Confetti & Happiness as singles :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She was my favourite :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I love them all, but always had a soft spot for Jesy!

It'll be difficult for her to witness i'm sure, I really wonder what she'll do. However, saying this she seems happy on her social media and has been posting instagram stories telling people to love how they look.

I'm sad it's over too :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I feel like the tour will be like the Sweetener tour - a tour for two albums (Confetti & LM7).

I have heard through the grape vine that there is possibly an announcement on Monday saying the tour is postponed until April/May 2022 because of COVID.

Idk if this helps but during the Confetti era they kept saying how Gloves Up would be the tour opener, so hopefully we'll get performances!

I really wanted, A Mess, Confetti & Happiness as singles :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

The entire album deserved single treatment :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: (except for Nothing But My Feelings :typing_keyboard_computer:)

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Overprotected Angel said:

I hope they have some songs about how much she means to them even if she’s not part of the group anymore :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

The Spice Girls did that with ‘Let Love Lead The Way’ which spoke about an innocent girl whom they hope will do well and how they will miss her but also celebrate for her! 

Though they never outright stated it’s for Geri.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Their best album :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I had such low expectations when they announced it was called “Confetti” but whew they proved my wrong :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

The Spice Girls did that with ‘Let Love Lead The Way’ which spoke about an innocent girl whom they hope will do well and how they will miss her but also celebrate for her! 

Though they never outright stated it’s for Geri.

Something like that would break my heart into a million pieces but it’s ok because I know they’ll heal me with future bops :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block