Hayley from Paramore posts about the Framing Britney Spears documentary: the price she paid is awful

3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

can we really complain though? the more exposure we get, the higher the pressure on the judge from society for taking the right decision (hopefully)

True but I am just salty about the fact that the fan base has been spilling tea but have been considered "conspiracy theorists" but now that the NYT used OUR tea, it's suddenly believable. Just annoying. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yeah, I mean but that's also one reason why a lot of people weren't taking it seriously or were refusing to speak. Anyone has access to social media these days and it's easy to make something trendy. Despite proof from court documents, etc, etc, the story hadn't really been validated in a digestible way for the public by a serious media outlet and now that The New York Times is standing behind it, I'd assume that more people would be willing to talk. To put it in simple words, they gave power, legitimacy, and recognition to the whole situation in a professional manner that only elevates the movement. 

I wouldn't turn this into a who's-got-agency-here type of talk because that's not really the point. The focus is on Britney. What matters is that the talk now exists, not so much who started it, imho.

Dont tell me how to feel. But I feel ya, boo. 

11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Didn't her album come out last night too? 

Yes, but I don't think Hayley cares that much about 'promoting' it. It was a passion project she just put out and she doesn't really care about how well it does. She even asked fans to leak one of the songs from it before she formally announced it.

• Like 1