Battle Of The Real Hotties Round 1: Marlon Teixeira vs. Henrique Lima Vote

Look But Don't Touch

Marlon Teixeira vs. Henrique Lima   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's hotter?

• Marlon Teixeira
    • Henrique Lima

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2021 at 02:41 PM

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
23 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Hard not to look like a F boy when you are hot tbh 

not really, **** boy is definitely an attitude, not a look. You can be super muscled with a gorgeous face and still behave like a humble and normal human being :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Just now, BabkaAutorka said:

They look like that on every photo, video so I don't think they use it

Not gays being jealous about their ''hotness'' :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Woah did I press some buttons :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: no one is jealous about whoever these guys are. I’m not saying they’re not attractive, but you denying that there isn’t any sort of filtering is naive. It’s okay though you can still think that they’re the hottest men on earth :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Woah did I press some buttons :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: no one is jealous about whoever these guys are. I’m not saying they’re not attractive, but you denying that there isn’t any sort of filtering is naive. It’s okay though you can still think that they’re the hottest men on earth :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I don't think they are the hottest, I've seen better tbh but that's in next rounds :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Okay, I must agree the second one looks like he's doing something with his photos but the first one I don't think so - but he's a professional model so people can edit it obvi

1087629-500w.jpg 

marlon-teixeira-out-and-about-milan-fash 

Archived