Was Project Rose The Documentary?

The Exhale Psychic

10 minutes ago, Nando. said:

And when does she ever say things to our face and not in cryptic messages and etc? We know her, well hello mona lisa

Also, while i do get your point, they put HER VOICE OVER IMAGES OF ROSES, THE PEOPLE BEING INTERVIEWED IN FRONT OF ROSES AND ENDED IT WITH THE ROSE

Come on

I can understand that, Britney loves roses, and this a documentary about her lol. But ending it with that bathtub gram was really perfect, because in a way it shows even though how messed her life is now, no matter how many problems she has, that video simbolizes how simple and pure Britney's personality and soul is :)and at end of the day, she just wants to be happy, and spread happiness and joy. That was the message they tried to give by ending with that video. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. If it was I would think we would see way more of those pics in the documentary 

Plus like someone else mentioned earlier, she said it was a photo project which this  most certainly was not

It is possible that the director made a theme of roses in a nod to Britneys rose project but I don't think the original project is at all related to this 

30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I personally think so, as the rose ending would be really odd if it didn’t mean something!

This and the rose wall and the close up in the opening of the red rose. Any speculation about the meaning of any of Britney's Instagram is impossible to confirm but this is just way too much of a coincidence. Coupled w/ Fe's involvement & how decidedly anti-Jamie this was, it makes me wonder if she may have some kind of say in her Instagram which just makes my head spin to think about with the strange videos and everything. Queen of trolls since the beginning though. I hope she's playing the long game and the GP will be shook when she can finay just speak :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

12 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

No. If it was I would think we would see way more of those pics in the documentary 

Plus like someone else mentioned earlier, she said it was a photo project which this  most certainly was not

It is possible that the director made a theme of roses in a nod to Britneys rose project but I don't think the original project is at all related to this 

I mean, i think you could easily argue Britneu couldn't directly acknowledge this on her Instagram for whatever other complicated reasons she never acknowledges ... Anything going on there. 

Your point about this being a director's nod to project rose, I also don't really see it, though it's possible. The production timeline I don't think really makes sense vs Britney's first mention of product rose to an entire motif of roses in the film.

As always with Britney, we will either have to wait and see, or never know.

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Maybe we should tweet the director asking why they ended it with the rose to see if they answer?

THISSSSS!!! my sistrens with twitter please politely fly like winged monkeys

19 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

lmao even if it's not related, bet that we won't be seeing that photoshoot ever again on her instagram :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The only thing we can be sure of right now :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I think the director did it on purpose. She knew Britney mentions project rose & she knew that if she used a lot of roses, we’d all freak out & think the way we are right now. I don’t think they are Actually related & she’s just doing it to hype up fans. 

I find it funny how this is a even a question considering she doesn't control her instagram as some yall say! right? I bet Cassie was the mastermind behind project Rose and not Britney :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Make up your mind exhale, does she write her own captions or not? There is no in between :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Can we be careful about assuming this and posting it all over the internet before Jamie’s side is gonna make us look like crazy conspiracy theorists again. 

I mean it would be amazing if it were to be true but let’s be careful.

Freaking this. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: This is the first mini-documentary that actually addresses the conservatorship and Free Britney, and may be many peoples first glimpse into what is going on in Britney’s life. Hell, many people probably don’t know she’s in a conservatorship or what one is!

Peddling conspiracies is not the way to go! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: Like Britney said in the court docs... she welcomes the informed support of her fans! 

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

the video of the bathtub was sooo random. but I don't think it's actually project rose? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I think the ending illustrated the theme that ran throughout the documentary, which is “not everything appears as it seems.” Obviously in the end scene, the rose turns out to be soap... not what it appears to be (at first). The theme is echoed throughout: Jamie and the conservatorship lawyers argue that Britney cannot represent herself, while close confidantes and other close people say she’s capable; Britney is a humble down to earth woman and not just some fame obsessed celebrity. And the list can go on...

4 hours ago, car said:

I think the director did it on purpose. She knew Britney mentions project rose & she knew that if she used a lot of roses, we’d all freak out & think the way we are right now. I don’t think they are Actually related & she’s just doing it to hype up fans. 

This. Thats called good marketing and strategy. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Archived