Was Project Rose The Documentary?

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Na I don't think so 

the documentary stated they don't know if she received the request, so they couldn't even speak a word with her, and I don't see the correlation between project rose (posting the same photo 160 times) and the doc :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

"You will be seeing a lot more of project rose"

She says this after talking about the pictures.

Also, the doc wouldnt say oh yes britney wont say anything legally so she decided to support this doc and tell her truth through our lenses, xoxo

Just now, Nando. said:

"You will be seeing a lot more of project rose"

She says this after talking about the pictures.

Also, the doc wouldnt say oh yes britnwy xant say anything legally so she decided to support this doc and tell her truth through our lenses, xoxo

Still, I don't see the relation between this and project rose. Britney said "is a personal PHOTO PROJECT" this was definitely not that, sorry  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Still, I don't see the relation between this and project rose. Britney said "is a personal PHOTO PROJECT" this was definitely not that, sorry  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And when does she ever say things to our face and not in cryptic messages and etc? We know her, well hello mona lisa, rebellion

Also, while i do get your point, they put HER VOICE OVER IMAGES OF ROSES, THE PEOPLE BEING INTERVIEWED IN FRONT OF ROSES AND ENDED IT WITH THE ROSE

Come on

Archived