Britney: What do you like to do with your time? I like satisfaction

2 hours? lol

This is a bit extreme and an unpopular opinion here but she sounds suicidal. 

Also kind of reminds me of the sand tray exercise in therapy where it helps open you up more. 

There’s a hour glass behind here and she’s playing with it like sands of time is passing. It reminds me of that poem ... Dream Within a Dream about trying to grasp onto sand but it slips away inevitably. She named her tour that one time so I’m going with she’s excited to tour soon! Yay!!!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

This isn’t that weird. There are tons of kinetic sand videos out there. There are tons of “oddly satisfying” pages on Snapchat and Instagram that post content like this.

Also.. roses and an hour glass in the background? Brit asking what people do with their time then flipping the hourglass like.. times up, team c-ship. 

I was going to post this exactly ! I honestly don't find this video weird, this is the kind of stuff I could post on ig story, I actually like that relaxed and still life aesthetic. I like when she posts that kind of stuff because I feel this is who she is and what she wants to share with us, and I whis she could do it without the whole world wondering if she lost her sanity. I feel she just uses social media to put kindness, spiritual thoughts, or just random thoughts, prayers and good energy to the world.

And the roses🌹, yes !!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

dear lord, why no one around here can respect her and say the truth? :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

you can't post these videos if you are a celebrity, at least post them in your private account if you have one 

Britney is not a normal celebrity , she barely has access to her phone so imagine what is like being an adult with no permission to have your own friends , go wherever you like and seeing your children , she's in a seriously unfortunate situation , it's sad but her behavior is understandable and normal in her situation......

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Britney is not a normal celebrity , she barely has access to her phone so imagine what is like being an adult with no permission to have your own friends , go wherever you like and seeing your children , she's in a seriously unfortunate situation , it's sad but her behavior is understandable and normal in her situation......

i just don't get why to post these video, i'm so tired of this narrative. The general public don't need to be brainwashed with "look at how bizarre/unstable/crazy/ she looks" 

I used to think that her team was doing her dirty, but with all that has been revealed in the last months I realized something. 

We might just have acknowledged all the misogyny that she was subject of, but Britney is a smart person and she’s been aware well before us. So, to me it looks like she’s posting this kind of content on purpose.

She’s fed up of trying to please everybody and being torn apart anyway. So now, she’s portraying the person the world seems to want her to be.

She’s trolling us.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, applehead said:

I swear this is her teams efforts at making her look "weird" or "unstable" because they know the documentary is out tonight and they are still trying to justify her being in a conservatorship...not working! 

Omg she’s playing with kinetic sand.. call an ambulance.... she is living her life trying to pass the time. It’s not like she can spend massive amounts on vacations while she’s paying all these legal fees. She’s probably more normal than you.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i just don't get why to post these video, i'm so tired of this narrative. The general public don't need to be brainwashed with "look at how bizarre/unstable/crazy/ she looks" 

Yeah but you know what, *** what they think , they woman has been though a lot , she's drugged 24/7 , the criminals that **** her should be in jail and I think the general public she focus on that !

4 minutes ago, MeNowAlways said:

I was actually hoping to turn over a new leaf this year. I spend sooo much time on Grindr and PlanetRomeo. I am really hoping to change and focus on more important stuff. 

I just had that realization today! That’s awesome. I’m happy for you & wish you the best of luck. They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit - so just be persistent ! 

I, too, want to focus on more meaningful things. I’m personally tired of being seduced by wasted time (Scrolling/checking Exhale multiple times per day is one culprit :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3

Y'all need to stop reaching. Nothing 'crazy' about this.

She's an ASMR queen and likes meditative stuff like this. She's telling us an artistic story that makes you think about how you spend your time because you can't get it back. She's also subliminally telling us that that's all she can do being stuck alone at home. That hour glass turn was iconic and so her aesthetic.

Homegirl's nails looking so good. :)

• Love 5