Britney: What do you like to do with your time? I like satisfaction

10 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Umm... so..... this is definitely an intentional post from her team. We don’t know when this was from or submitted... but yea this is weird. 

It doesn't matter who post it. The real problem is why she recorded it. Open your eyes, and stop blaming her team for every single weird thing Britney did. There must be something behind closed doors.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

i think it has a deeper meaning. britney is smart! shes basically showing us how much time she has alone, isolated during a pandemic or without one. how shes lost and lonely and has only limited options...the hour glass to me was a reference to her counting the days until this conship is over and she gets back her freedom, thats why she says "time is up". i think it was a very clever thing to post especially two hours before the doc. she knows exactly whats up. remember she can only speak in code

Im

scared that she is probably super depressed :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, UKasz.b said:

It doesn't matter who post it. The real problem is why she recorded it. Open your eyes, and stop blaming her team for every single weird thing Britney did. There must be something behind closed doors.

Ofc it is smth behind closed doors. Doesn't mean her team can not control that she is posting. If they wanted this would be deleted already. Like why to post videos like that-that is the aim of it-to still feed us she needs cship...idk.

The only weird for me is here her voice. Like she cried or smth. And she sounded so lonely. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I don’t understand why everyone is blaming her team. She is clearly recording these videos. She knows what she is doing?

I think this is Britney as well.

Fans want Britney to be free and do stuff she wants. Also they forget Britney  likes weird stuff and she thinks some things look good when they don’t. 

Example: Walking barefoot

Panda makeup/messy hair

Weird mom dancing videos.

None of those things are that wild in my mind but let’s be real it can look “weird” because she is a celeb. 

I don’t think her team is behind these things. I know this because she did all this before as well. 

Britney isn’t the glammed up and always on point celeb anymore. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1