Britney: What do you like to do with your time? I like satisfaction

Her voice made me sad.. it’s crazy how long she had to deal with this stuff and how lonely she must have felt, no wonder that she wouldn’t be the same girl she was before and might be received as weirdo compared to pre c-ship Britney by someone who has no idea what’s going on  - she couldn’t socialize like a normal human being and taken away from simple enjoyments for years. And yeah, the thought of her team posting it because of the documentary also crossed my mind right away. Feel for her x(

• Love 6
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators

Wha- omg ya she sounds a little off but did her voice not remind anyone of primeney 

especially her kfed documentaries and her oops era voice 

idk why it just did

Her voice got really deep in 2010s so idk her voice did remind me a little of primeney

Hope that kinetic sand is helping with her stress

• Like 2

She sounds like she’s having an ******* which is indeed satisfying and I can understand how that sand would have that effect. I still have to wonder if this has any correlation to the documentary as the narrative would be satisfying for herself as well. I also think the concept of time is fascinating, the rose flowers, the phone charger and the fact that her nails look great which means she not biting them which could allude to less constant stress. 

• Love 1

i think it has a deeper meaning. britney is smart! shes basically showing us how much time she has alone, isolated during a pandemic or without one. how shes lost and lonely and has only limited options...the hour glass to me was a reference to her counting the days until this conship is over and she gets back her freedom, thats why she says "time is up". i think it was a very clever thing to post especially two hours before the doc. she knows exactly whats up. remember she can only speak in code

• Love 4
  • Haha 1