Chase Benz posted a new Domination rehearsal video (without Brit)

58 minutes ago, Oxic said:

You're right but this song was made to be danced with 20 people around, like a orgy :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: FOR EXAMPLE:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I guess the girl that replaces Britney is doing absolutely nothing because apparently Britney herself was going to fill in the parts with her own choreo...? idk how to feel about this :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I agree but we need something with more attitude and a bit more fluidity. The Circus performance was a good example of simplicity, although she could do much much better now.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie and Co. would have pressed ahead with Domination without Britney if they could. #dominationhologram  I'd rather see some freebritney support from her dancers than rehearsal footage but that

Oh god why am I not feeling a single Domination rehearsal video we've got so far? I know these are just snippets but the choreos seem a bit tasteless. It doesn't scream epic and that's something she's