Chase Benz posted a new Domination rehearsal video (without Brit)

Watch Me Work It

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Chase left working for Britney a long time a go, it's nice to see he came back!

I'm probably one of the few people sad Domination didn't happen - Britney seemed really into it.

But i'm also extremely happy it didn't happen because everything is being brought to light!

Just now, REALWeirdboiz said:

I haven't seen any dancer even mention or like even a simple photo of something related to #FreeBritney

I think I remember reading somewhere that her old dancers received letters from lawyers reminding them they signed an NDA - I think this rumour came out last year?

Oh god why am I not feeling a single Domination rehearsal video we've got so far? I know these are just snippets but the choreos seem a bit tasteless. It doesn't scream epic and that's something she's been missing on stage for quite some time now. Interested to see what she'll bring on the table once she's free and in charge of her life and career. 

the choreo for the dancers are great.... but when you look at only britney's choreo it just looks sad. the greatest choreos from britney are the ones where shes following every single move and the the worse looking ones are just like this. dancers doing complicated moves that britney tries to imitate by walking and arm movements, if she ever does a show again she needs to work with people who give can her moves that she can do while making it look good and cohesive as a group:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Archived