New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Remember when they announced that domination is cancelled coz Jamie wasn't well

zone

I was really happy to be honest that finally this monster will no longer controlling her life but obviously it was all a lie :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Ps. I believe that Her team got paid and  they are trying really hard to prove that she is bipolar with all these random videos, she used to have the best instagram profile back in 2016

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I bet it’s gonna kill in ratings. With a television cable premiere and up on streaming they’re making sure everyone can watch. Very smart. I wonder if Britney will be watching.. I hope she knows how we all live and support her. We love you Britney, don’t stop fighting.  

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a ******* child lock on her TV. Preventing her from watching certain things, and definitely no TV MA which is what it was rated. 

• Love 1