Britney post new video: where is everybody?

Slayer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I feel like this is from a few months ago? Didn’t she post a photo in this outfit basically saying ‘this is how I dress at home’?

It looks like she's wearing the same clothes as her fixing the lightbulb picture in October 2020!

But people do post throwbacks a lot in general, especially in lockdown!

She's so cute. But yeah indeed it's an 4 months old footage

britneyspears

4 months ago
Instagram versus Reality !!!! I wanted to show you what I really look like on a daily basis 🤓 !!!! I can get insecure when photos are taken of me that I’m not prepared for ….. so I have always put so much effort into my appearance … but you know sometimes it’s nice to not try so hard and pull down your walls every now and then !!!! It takes a lot of strength to do that !!! PS another fun fact about me …. instead of cheerleading I played ball 🏀 in school and I was the point guard … I called the shots 😜🎪 but dear God we sucked … we only won 3 games each season 😂🙊🤣 !!!!! Psss in these pics ….. I was trying to fix a light 💡 but realized I was too short 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂 !!!!

Archived