Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friday, February 5 at 10/9c p.m. For people who are NOT from the US, here's a stable link for you to watch the doc.   

anyone who is feeling let down by this doc should take a step back and think about this in context. it was honestly great. I never expected this to unearth any shocking new information, so my expectat

Found a download link finally ❤️ https://bit.ly/3rt96Xm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Wait... She actually was supposed to perform at the Domination launch?? 

Queen of Abandoning Vegas Residency Launch Performances 😂

that’s what that one dude said (i can’t remember his name). i wanna know what happened that made her not perform:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well there were some never before seen pictures and videos so I enjoyed that aspect. Even though I knew everything, I still appreciated how well put together it was. It invoked so many feelings in me and I don’t regret watching it 

I’m saying this as someone who watched it at 4am though lol

Just now, lilhennythings said:

The biggest thing for me is that like ... This totally has to be project rose right? One of the opening shots was a close up of a rose & the whole rose wall. I'm so happy for this doc for the GP but I'm shook by the roses ngl :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

what does the rose mean? i missed it 

Just now, lilhennythings said:

The biggest thing for me is that like ... This totally has to be project rose right? One of the opening shots was a close up of a rose & the whole rose wall. I'm so happy for this doc for the GP but I'm shook by the roses ngl :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

i just wanna know what project rose is to her:bieber_justin_smirk_weird: 

• Like 2
Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

what does the rose mean? i missed it 

She been posting about "Project Rose" on instagram for a few months or w/e now and its just been a Whole weird Instagram thing but now we have this doc literally full of roses :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

a bit surprised they didnt show the shocking voice mail where he states that britney was forced to take meds and held against her will... I mean... 

but hopefully people will research more on youtube and find the docs there. i always do that when i watch docs on netflix to learn more. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: