Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

11 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

i wonder why lynne didn’t respond or declined to be in this

she is one of the interested parts on the case, I guess she cant talk. None of the people who talked were directly involved in the case per se, Vivian gave the interview before going back to Jamie. 

• Love 5

I was awake anyway so I'm not sad that I watched it, but I certainly expect everyone on this forum to have known every single second of this docu already. It's good that I now know that this is PERFECT for anyone that asks me about Britney and I don't feel like talking about it

Just now, Goten21 said:

I was awake anyway so I'm not sad that I watched it, but I certainly expect everyone on this forum to have known every single second of this docu already. It's good that I now know that this is PERFECT for anyone that asks me about Britney and I don't feel like talking about it

Well there were some never before seen pictures and videos so I enjoyed that aspect. Even though I knew everything, I still appreciated how well put together it was. It invoked so many feelings in me and I don’t regret watching it 

• Love 4
  • Like 1