The Britney Brand unveils another fragrance: "Fantasy Intense"

E.T.

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

She has more perfumes than there are colours in fairness, bound to start repeating!

anyone who actually buys these- how are perfumes a series? Like do they have the same base smell with other stuff added each time or are they all random?

The only thing they have in common besides the name is that they are more in the sweet side of fragrances. and most of them have fruity notes (I believe only In Bloom is more floral? I'm not sure).

As for the name not being Intense Fantasy, this is not a new fragrance with a new tag name, like Glitter Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, and many others, this is an intense version of the original Fantasy. The notes are the same besides some new additions. 

As why they keep releasing new Fantasy fragrances, it's just how fragrances works. 212 by Carolina Herrera has more than 60 different versions since 1997 (from 212 VIP, 212 ****, 212, 212 Ice, pretty much all of them having a female and male counterpoint). So yeah, expect more and more Fantasy to come. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I'm actually surprised she never came out with Male Fantasy or something like this. :roxxy:

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, kaledkalil said:

The only thing they have in common besides the name is that they are more in the sweet side of fragrances. and most of them have fruity notes (I believe only In Bloom is more floral? I'm not sure).

As for the name not being Intense Fantasy, this is not a new fragrance with a new tag name, like Glitter Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, and many others, this is an intense version of the original Fantasy. The notes are the same besides some new additions. 

As why they keep releasing new Fantasy fragrances, it's just how fragrances works. 212 by Carolina Herrera has more than 60 different versions since 1997 (from 212 VIP, 212 ****, 212, 212 Ice, pretty much all of them having a female and male counterpoint). So yeah, expect more and more Fantasy to come. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I'm actually surprised she never came out with Male Fantasy or something like this. :roxxy:

Fantasy Male Edition, because Male Fantasies we all have already... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

This is so tired 

How many variants of the same perfume can they throw at the wall smdh

1. Open English dictionary on random page.

2. Point with finger to a random word. Remember that word.

3. Pick a random ingredient from kitchen. Put in bowl with previous ingredients. Mix.

4. Mass produce in bottles. Print carton with last random word.

5. Sell.

6. REPEAT.

Having said that, I'd buy them all if I had the money.

• Haha 1

We literally got an unauthorized bombshell documentary on Britney from one of the most respected publications in the world that explicitly confirms she refuses to work because she's scared of her father and everybody on her team is milking her for any coins they can scrounge up from her, and her team's response is to...... release another fragrance that nobody asked for

The Office Sarcasm GIF