Megan Thee Stallion's new single from "Good News": "Cry Baby (feat. DaBaby)" (VIDEO)

M.thumb.JPG.beb59a87453580a2a61377140b28bfea.JPGI... I'm not feeling the song... The video is cool, though (I just hate that screaming guy in drag, though... Is that the "cry baby"?)

Also, I feel like this is a DaBaby song feat. Megan: She should be more prominent, and he should rap in the middle/end, but we can't expect much to happen in a less than 3 minutes song...

Dropping this the same week as Cardi's new single was a weird decision, but it already has lots of views so it's up to a good start.

Megan is someone to watch, she's unique and talented.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

How about you checking her new album? Don’t Stop it’s a start! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I’m not listening to her album. Her singles need to give something different bc I do hear gp friends I have say all her songs sound the same. They do.

And aren’t the lyrics to don’t stop “don’t stop bounce that cat.”

she’s obsessed with her 🐈 more than amy Schumer lol

• Haha 3