Sean Preston liked FreeBritney post

Slave4yew

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

The impact the conservatorship has likely had on the relationship with her sons is what kills me the most. 

The stuff regarding her career is irrelevant when she's suffered as a mother first and foremost. 

She will never get those years back and neither will they. It’s so unfortunate. 

16 minutes ago, rennen said:

The impact the conservatorship has likely had on the relationship with her sons is what kills me the most. 

The stuff regarding her career is irrelevant when she's suffered as a mother first and foremost. 

And the fact that Jamie would use them as leverage to threaten her is just evil

breaks my heart, they were just babies 

52 minutes ago, Avatar said:

He should ask his dad why he needs 40K a month to take care of him and his brother.

Does he even know his dad uses the money that was supposed to be only for him and his brother, for his own lazy ***, his wife and his other 4 half siblings? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It's old but her sons are the only ones I don't see a problem just "liking" posts with the hashtag. They are minors and have the same rights as their mother, they can't do basically nothing besides showing support online.

ALL the others close to Britney only doing It for fans to see disgust me. They had ways to help Britney directly (even with the NDAs) and didn't do anything.

I truly hope Sean and JJ understands the reason they can't stay much longer with Britney.

28 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Yeah I noticed lol. Oh well at least we know he supports it. 

At the time he liked a few FreeBritney posts. I hope he understands the situation better than Jayden tbh. 

Just now, Buffybot said:

It's old but her sons are the only ones I don't see a problem just "liking" posts with the hashtag. They are minors and have the same rights as their mother, they can't do basically nothing besides showing support online.

ALL the others close to Britney only doing It for fans to see disgust me. They had ways to help Britney directly (even with the NDAs) and didn't do anything.

I truly hope Sean and JJ understands the reason they can't stay much longer with Britney.

Lynne comes to mind. I mean, she says she wants Britney to see BrIGhTeR dAyS while she still hangs out with Jamie, gets money from the cship itself (including 90k to her house reform) and follows Lou on instagram. She also liked comments shading JL only to defend her afterwards, meaning she probably liked some posts by accident. 

the same goes to Sam that only shows any "support" when hes being dragged. He promoted the zone and matches, these two things show hes ok with team con, even tho Britney refused to go to the zone and didnt bother to promote matches herself. 

48 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lynne comes to mind. I mean, she says she wants Britney to see BrIGhTeR dAyS while she still hangs out with Jamie, gets money from the cship itself (including 90k to her house reform) and follows Lou on instagram. She also liked comments shading JL only to defend her afterwards, meaning she probably liked some posts by accident. 

the same goes to Sam that only shows any "support" when hes being dragged. He promoted the zone and matches, these two things show hes ok with team con, even tho Britney refused to go to the zone and didnt bother to promote matches herself. 

Exactly. Liking stuff on Instagram doesn't help, especially right now, we need proper action.

Agree about Lynne and the "boyfriend".

2 hours ago, rennen said:

2 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

She will never get those years back and neither will they. It’s so unfortunate. 

Stop. This really made me tear up:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Furthermore it’s so disgusting that Jamie continuously wants to control Britney under this conservatorship when in fact he’s got that restraining order against him for allegedly abusing one of Britney’s sons so much time is past and Britney’s lost so much time in her children’s lives that she’s never going to get back with those kids as her sons and now she’s becoming a 40-year-old woman this year and these kids are going to be adults free to do whatever and Britney’s going to be locked down this is some bull****

13 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

I don’t really know what to feel. At that age, I wonder if they blame Brit for anything 

Maybe they are manipulated by Kevin, that doesnt seem to give two ****s about Britney besides wanting more money from her. I mean, Jayden's livestream gave us some clues.

4 hours ago, jokobish said:

His dad is “jesus” in his eyes. Sadly after watching Jaydens IG live, I believe he sees his mom as just another cash cow too. 

I think that's completely false. They love and respect her plus they are both in the age where they build their own opinion on things which shouldn't really be a public topic at this point.

Archived