Last time Britney looked like Britney from early 2000s?

13 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

December 02 - 76th Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in New York

https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=36

At that time Britney was still hopeful that the guardianship would be over in a few weeks. Britney was motivated to continue her career with great discipline. Guardianship made her the Britney she is today. In addition, much more money was invested in Britney as a brand at the time.

does anybody else watch this video and laugh? she looks amazing but i feel like she was annoyed at something beforehand and was really overdoing how "interested" she was in the tree lighting lol the faces she makes and inflection in her voice, idk maybe im reaching lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself didn’t mean it in a bad way but she surprisingly looked so young in that 2008 picture after the struggles of 2007. If I didn’t see a time stamp on that picture I could easily mistake it for 2004. I know appearance isn’t everything but you could clearly see she wasn’t mentally unstable like her team led everyone to believe in the circus era. I remember she even did a cameo on HIYM in 2008 and everyone was surprised by how good she did. 

I think this was Britney’s best look. She actually looked so good and just a more mature version of Britney at her prime. 

533596298.jpg?utm_keyword=referral_bustl

I don’t know what was different during 2016 but she was just glowing. She was confident, she looked happy, she looked amazing and her energy was just through the roof. I wonder if she came off her medication or if something was different but she really did go back to her old self for a while. 

You guys are posting some weird *** pics. She's looked great in the past decade

Britney+Spears+Out+Shopping+Beverly+Hills+jHGeqCZpYDGl.jpg

Image result for britney 2016

Either way, she stopped looking like herself the moment she got that second nosejob in 2013. Then that lipjob had her suddenly have a joker smile permanently after the filler wore off. Without her wearing her retainer, she barely looks like her old self imo. And that's fine. You don't need to look the same your entire life. She can look beautiful even with her new features

Image result for britney V magazine

Britney has much more going for her than meeting some artificial beauty standards though, and if she wants to look the way she does then all the power to her.

The exact last moment would probably be something like the oscars of 2013 or at least somewhere in that year before she changed her signature features:

Image result for britney 2013

She stopped looking like Britney due to whatever happened to her mouth area plus the nose. We all know that. The doc who did this must get his licence taken away. Ruining one of the most iconic faces in the world is criminal. 
Anyways, to answer the question to the thread, i think the last time is when she attended that Elton’s oscar party in 2013 - brunette hair-. She was bomtney 100%

3 hours ago, Bro96 said:

She stopped looking like Britney due to whatever happened to her mouth area plus the nose. We all know that. The doc who did this must get his licence taken away. Ruining one of the most iconic faces in the world is criminal. 
Anyways, to answer the question to the thread, i think the last time is when she attended that Elton’s oscar party in 2013 - brunette hair-. She was bomtney 100%

I definitely think heavy meds aged her initially in 2011. She looked so tired from then on but still retained similar features to the Britney we knew.

Something about her changed again in 2013 and by 2015 she started altering with her mouth which just made her look ridiculous. Then again in 2018 and with the gap in her teeth etc. You have to just wonder wtf happened to one of the most beautiful woman in the world. It’s really sad

Archived