Last time Britney looked like Britney from early 2000s?

4 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Okay but you keep in mind that she is forced to take weird medicine, many drugging rumors. Didn't Britney start to look like herself again during Domination rehearsals when she refused to take it? 

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I find it ironic that as soon as she stops taking the meds her dad forces her, she looks like herself again.

Feel so sorry for her sometimes 

Nah It's irresponsable to blame on the meds she is taking when you don't really know what she is taking in, that's just pure speculation. Even if that's was the case, 2011ney and 2012ney would have looked so much different:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:. Britney loves fillers and mascara, and that what's makes her face so "changeable", probably because she has stated she is very insecure about herself and how she looks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where I think her fans can be as toxic as the conservatorship. You don’t own the girl nor her decisions, don’t fight for free Britney so you can own her again.

She does not have to live up to any standard ... she worked so hard to be what everyone wanted her to be ... to force her back to that type of life is probably why she has some sort of Stockholm syndrome with the conservatorship.

Who else at 39 years old is compared to their 19 year old self . Leave Britney alone 

44 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

This is where I think her fans can be as toxic as the conservatorship. You don’t own the girl nor her decisions, don’t fight for free Britney so you can own her again.

If it's all her decisions... Remember that she has no rights.

I heard she could have been forced to do some surgeries.:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

When was the last time Justin Timberlake looked like Justin Timberlake?

I saw Ryan Reynolds on GMA yesterday he looks like he’s balding, was he always balding?

Does JC Chasez still look like JC Chasez?

Why does Nick Carter look like a deflated version of his old self. 

Did anyone watch the free Britney documentary , that MTV VJ doesn’t look like himself anymore. I remember in 1999 when he interviewed Britney he didn’t have gray hair, what happened there ?

ya’ll like Britney’s first project are ruthless! 

This thread should be locked all it is is a ploy to dissect Britney Spears looks and tear her down over her hair and her make up and just be negative please somebody lock this thread  @Slayer

This is such a poor attempt to have a discussion over Britney Spears looks and how she looked before her hair and her make up tonight is a documentary we don’t need this garbage negativity today

8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

This thread should be locked all it is is a ploy to dissect Britney Spears looks and tear her down over her hair and her make up and just be negative please somebody lock this thread  @Slayer

This is such a poor attempt to have a discussion over Britney Spears looks and how she looked before her hair and her make up tonight is a documentary we don’t need this garbage negativity today

Agreed

If you mean the "old britney" as in the way of her overall being, and less about her looks... I see glimpses of the Britney we know and love all the time. This whole ordeal has definitely damaged her as she's been a victim of abuse for over a decade which has clear effects of the psyche. Even before that, she's always been viewed as a business model and forgotten as a person. I feel as though she's suffered with anxiety, depression, and unique PTSD that only a star of her magnitude could ever know. Add in controlling her very autonamy, throw in isolation, and the removal of her very basic rights while controlling her very being and monitoring her interactions, choosing who is and isn't allowed to interact with her, etc. for over a decade...

It's bound to have devastating effects that will take a lifetime to work through even if she has the best mental health team at her disposal. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Looks wise, the video she posted the other day when she posted on instagram doing a Q&A she was looking herself, she looked great!

Can't believe you guys are so sensitive when it comes to appearance. It means how judgmental you are when it comes to this. IT'S ONLY APPEARANCE. Calm down God... It's not about being mean or anything lmao? People change, people get old, yes but it's not about that. You didn't understand. It's strange that somehow Britney after years of looking different came back to looking as younger version of herself and then like a year later she started looking way older. It's NOT a shame tho, this thread isn't about this. 

Maybe the tittle should be changed into ''Last time Britney looked like Britney from early 2000s'' :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Archived