‘Framing Britney Spears’ Director Samantha Stark talks to ETOnline - admits some people tried to stop her from doing the documentary

11 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I agree... I just finished watching and it hurt my heart. We know it but getting it out there for the world to see ... it’s really just so sad. Britney has to pay for the lawyers that argue against her freedom. I’m sad again. 

I agree and I’m still not sure why Sam Ingram hasn’t filed for a full removal of Jamie out of the conservatorship it’ll be interesting to see what this February court hearing holds we know Britney still has the conservatorship until at least September so they will probably keep prolonging this but somethings Gotta give this is just nonsense! Britney sons are going to be legal adults while their mother under control in this toxic conservatorship

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Great interview I just feel like it’s so sad that the person that made this documentary feels like this is just going to continuously go on for a very long time which is sad! Britney’s about to be 40 years old this year this woman needs to be freed and have a life she’s given so much to the world and so much to her family! This can’t just keep dragging on and on and on!

Yeah that made me sad to hear when she said she thinks it’ll continue on and on. I really hope this documentary blows up and changes that. This could be what it takes. 

• Love 9

Thanks for posting! It was a great interview and I feel like the director really took an interest to get to the bottom of things, instead of a quick throw clips together and that's it. I like how she thought to try different methods to contact Britney with the idea people might not even be telling Britney about a request to talk to the director.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, Frankie8 said:

Thanks for posting! It was a great interview and I feel like the director really took an interest to get to the bottom of things, instead of a quick throw clips together and that's it. I like how she thought to try different methods to contact Britney with the idea people might not even telling Britney about a request to talk to her.

I was mind blown when she said she interviewed the paparazzi who was following Britney at that time. Genius really. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

Thanks for posting! It was a great interview and I feel like the director really took an interest to get to the bottom of things, instead of a quick throw clips together and that's it. I like how she thought to try different methods to contact Britney with the idea people might not even be telling Britney about a request to talk to the director.

Agree. From the interview I felt like director is truly supportive woman who wanted to be transparent and open to show different sides but ofc team con would never go into dialogue. It is good she did it -brave woman for sure just like Britney herself. Hope she won't get into much trouble as  she pointed out that Jamie sued fans. 

• Love 4