‘Framing Britney Spears’ Director Samantha Stark talks to ETOnline - admits some people tried to stop her from doing the documentary

44 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I feel you, but as long as they paint Vivian sarcastically, Im ok with that. Have her talking whatever she wants in Jamie's favor and then have people doing the oposite right after and with some evidence would be juicy :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Netflix did smth similar in the conservatorship episode of Dirty Money :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

1 hour ago, s&m said:

Yet that b.i.t.ch Vivian will be present on it. So get ready for declarations in favor of James :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

This doc is Pro Britney, don't worry, it's going down for Team Con.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I am so shook that Fe is doing it.  She either intends to retire or she must know Britney won’t be returning to her career.  Jamie won’t allow her back in after this.  Or maybe she knows times almost up and Britney will be able to call the shots again soon.

Lynne would never allow Jamie to come for Fe. I can promise you Fe got Lynnes seal of approval for this. Felicia gave up her life to be Britney’s companion/assistant. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I think its time to either be fully transparent or at least 20% more and share what's going on. It's like they could tell us but they are refusing. Is it bc their proctexting themselves or Britney? 

When is this doc coming out 

Today :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Oh, another day, another lawsuit, so stupid because you know what? 

We (the fans) buying for everything, just start something to raise money, you think you have more than Britney-fans all over the world? You better work, *****!

This is actually a sign, that something is very wrong here.

Sick and tired of this Illuminati-realness. Dollar signs in everyones eyes, her health? Who cares, because even if she's dead, there is a lot to earn, so sick, sick! 

• Like 2