‘Framing Britney Spears’ Director Samantha Stark talks to ETOnline - admits some people tried to stop her from doing the documentary

51 minutes ago, s&m said:

Yet that b.i.t.ch Vivian will be present on it. So get ready for declarations in favor of James :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I feel you, but as long as they paint Vivian sarcastically, Im ok with that. Have her talking whatever she wants in Jamie's favor and then have people doing the oposite right after and with some evidence would be juicy :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Netflix did smth similar in the conservatorship episode of Dirty Money :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I feel you, but as long as they paint Vivian sarcastically, Im ok with that. Have her talking whatever she wants in Jamie's favor and then have people doing the oposite right after and with some evidence would be juicy :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Netflix did smth similar in the conservatorship episode of Dirty Money :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Hope you're right but Vivian is not stupid. She is the one saving James right now because the other 2 lawyers couldn't do it

• Love 1
  • Like 1