When Did The Following Songs Leak?

BrittonJeanSpears

"She'll Never Be Me": Wikipedia just says "Around 2001", but the Britney Wikia says it leaked in both 2007 and 2008.

"Sippin' On": Wikipedia and the Britney Wikia just say "September 2007" for the AC version, and Britney Wikia just says "September 2011" for the solo version.

"Hooked On": Wikipedia doesn't even have a date for this one. (Although the source code of the page sorts it as having been released on October 17, 2007, which is the same date the Britney Wikia uses)

"And Then We Kiss": Wikipedia and the Britney Wikia just say "September 2011".

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNBM: The version that leaked in 2001 wasn't the complete mix that leaked in 2007

SO: original leaked by Britfan505 in 2011, feature was leaked in 2007

HO: leaked on Perez Hilton's blog (I'm pretty sure?) in 2007

ATWK: leaked along side the OG sippin on by Britfan505 in 2011

Are you looking for the specific dates?

36 minutes ago, Circuit said:

SNBM: The version that leaked in 2001 wasn't the complete mix that leaked in 2007

SO: original leaked by Britfan505 in 2011, feature was leaked in 2007

HO: leaked on Perez Hilton's blog (I'm pretty sure?) in 2007

ATWK: leaked along side the OG sippin on by Britfan505 in 2011

Are you looking for the specific dates?

Yeah, I'm looking for the specific dates. My OCD is gonna drive me crazy until I fix those pages lol

An incomplete version of She’ll Never Be Me was leaked by a radio station in 2001 (not sure of the exact month but most likely November/December) and the full version leaked in 2008 (I think July). 

The AC version of Sippin’ On leaked in 2007 (I think August) and the original solo version leaked in 2011 (possibly September). 

Hooked On leaked in 2007, possibly around August/September.

And Then We Kiss (original version) leaked in September 2011 as mentioned above.

Archived