Sam Asghari likes attorney Lisa MacCarley's post calling out the Los Angeles probate court

1 minute ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

It's interesting to me that Sam doesn't follow this account or the one in today's earlier post. Both posts have #FreeBritney in them, so he must look at the feed for that hashtag :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm forever on the fence about Sam. I find him annoying but I'd like to think he has Britney's best interests at heart and follows the movement. Idk how else he would come across Lisa. 

I think you'd only be aware of Lisa if you're really looking into the movement, I don't think many people outside of the stans know who Lisa is!

This is a good sign to me that Britney knows she has a lot of support from her fans!

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Cool but... what else? 

Hope the conversation with Lisa end up great, cause maybe he is working behind the scenes for Britney freedom. He's been liking the Free Britney posts, maybe he remembered B case, don't know.

2 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

It's interesting to me that Sam doesn't follow this account or the one in today's earlier post. Both posts have #FreeBritney in them, so he must look at the feed for that hashtag :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm forever on the fence about Sam. I find him annoying but I'd like to think he has Britney's best interests at heart and follows the movement. Idk how else he would come across Lisa. 

Almost like... He wants someone else to see what he liked. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, rennen said:

I really want Britney to meet Lisa MacCarley when this is all over, and work together to bring attention to conservatorship abuse. 

Imagine. 

Reese Witherspoon Fashion GIF by Racked

I'd absolute love this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Her to be an advocate would be amazing, I think it'd help her a lot!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Maybe it’s not Sam, maybe it’s Britney! 

I'm started to think when Sam comes around that’s when Britney gets all her information, she takes his phone & find out what she’s been missing. 

I mean she did go live off his phone before so she do be having his phone 

• Love 8