Jump to content

Danja previews demos for Britney Spears' 10th album


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Exaholic said:

Ugh Danja needs to get a LIFE.

He peaked at Blackout and nobody has even heard of him since, that’s why he keeps hanging on to this Britney deal.

Its the only way he can stay relevant.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Well until now I haven't heard many better producers in the latest years that did britney justice, the industry has changed a lot and so has Britney , but I actually think their work together is really producing good stuff , it's not just him ,blackout had a mix of talented people and they really delivered , I doubt she's still interested in singing let alone writing , but I really believe she could slay if they wouldn't medicate her so heavily , the problem is medication changes the brain ...so it'll never be the same :( 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Well until now I haven't heard many better producers in the latest years that did britney justice, the industry has changed a lot and so has Britney , but I actually think their work together is really producing good stuff , it's not just him ,blackout had a mix of talented people and they really delivered , I doubt she's still interested in singing let alone writing , but I really believe she could slay if they wouldn't medicate her so heavily , the problem is medication changes the brain ...so it'll never be the same :( 

Or, a good idea would be to try something new and break new ground instead of trying to replicate the past. Blackout was Blackout. She’s done that. It’s a 14 year old album this year. Let’s move on.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Exaholic said:

Or, a good idea would be to try something new and break new ground instead of trying to replicate the past. Blackout was Blackout. She’s done that. It’s a 14 year old album this year. Let’s move on.

I didn't say they need to recreate blackout , I said they produce good sounds together and I ain't complaining when I get good tunes especially when Britney hasn't released new music in forever , btw , blackout still sounds fresh to me if all that trash people listen to nowadays is what's happening I'd rather listen to dated over boring , the welcome to the jungle demo sounds boring in my opinion but the second 1 could be interesting 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

I didn't say they need to recreate blackout , I said they produce good sounds together and I ain't complaining when I get good tunes especially when Britney hasn't released new music in forever , btw , blackout still sounds fresh to me if all that trash people listen to nowadays is what's happening I'd rather listen to dated over boring , the welcome to the jungle demo sounds boring in my opinion but the second 1 could be interesting 

I agree with you mostly but, Blackout only sounds fresh because it’s like no other album in her discography - I mean Circus and Femme Fatale don’t even sound as good (and let’s not even talk BJ).

So I think she needs to work with fresh producers she hasn’t worked with before (and possibly that nobody else has worked with), it’s the only way she’s gonna make something worthwhile that will be universally appealing and get the comeback she deserves (if that’s what the aim is). These Danja demo’s aren’t bad or anything they just sound like something from 2014 or thereabouts.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Exaholic said:

I agree with you mostly but, Blackout only sounds fresh because it’s like no other album in her discography - I mean Circus and Femme Fatale don’t even sound as good (and let’s not even talk BJ).

So I think she needs to work with fresh producers she hasn’t worked with before (and possibly that nobody else has worked with), it’s the only way she’s gonna make something worthwhile that will be universally appealing and get the comeback she deserves (if that’s what the aim is). These Danja demo’s aren’t bad or anything they just sound like something from 2014 or thereabouts.

Circus and femme fatale are amazing albums , they're not on blackout's level but they are still great albums especially Circus ..... And I'm sorry but BJ and glory were very "in" they followed trends (mostly BJ) and it is the opposite of original , the best would be to come with a really unique material from people who are not in the center of the industry like max martin and Dr luke , they bore me to death , she needs something that'll shock people and sound completely fresh I agree , but at least danjas sound is unique .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Circus and femme fatale are amazing albums , they're not on blackout's level but they are still great albums especially Circus ..... And I'm sorry but BJ and glory were very "in" they followed trends (mostly BJ) and it is the opposite of original , the best would be to come with a really unique material from people who are not in the center of the industry like max martin and Dr luke , they bore me to death , she needs something that'll shock people and sound completely fresh I agree , but at least danjas sound is unique .

It is unique, I agree. But I think what she needs is like to work with someone who’s gonna create a new sound for her and not something that’s popular now or was popular and worked for her before.

Like at the time she worked with him Danja was relatively unknown and he totally reinvented the Britney sound with Blackout.

She needs someone that’s gonna reinvent her sound again and that’s not likely to be someone she’s worked with before....

Link to comment
5 hours ago, rennen said:

Britney and Danja will never recreate Blackout. Hyping up Britney fans and teasing them is all he has going for him. 

And ew at him saying to @RCA and @Rudolph to get vocals recorded, the song released and a video recorded. 

This. And he's been consistently rejected for each and every album for the past DECADE. He got rejected for Femme Fatale, he got rejected for Glory, he got rejected for Britney Jean. Britney clearly does not want to work with him, and it's so annoying how he comes out of the woodwork at the beginning of every single era to get us fans to do his dirty work for him.

Coupure Electrique shows that Britney can do Blackout 2.0 just fine without him, not that I'd want it, but I know others do.

Link to comment

Lets Comment and Flood In The Nexts Posts of Britney Instagram the Title "Welcome To The Jungle", To Show Her How  Excited We Are and maybe she consider to record this in the futureLets Comment and Flood In The Nexts Posts of Britney Instagram the Title "Welcome To The Jungle", To Show Her How  Excited We Are and maybe she consider to record this in the future *p* 

Im IN LOVE WITH THIS SONORITY

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Exaholic said:

I agree with you mostly but, Blackout only sounds fresh because it’s like no other album in her discography - I mean Circus and Femme Fatale don’t even sound as good (and let’s not even talk BJ).

So I think she needs to work with fresh producers she hasn’t worked with before (and possibly that nobody else has worked with), it’s the only way she’s gonna make something worthwhile that will be universally appealing and get the comeback she deserves (if that’s what the aim is). These Danja demo’s aren’t bad or anything they just sound like something from 2014 or thereabouts.

She def needs new producers. I can see her working with someone like Murdabeatz. He produced Ariana’s “motive” on her latest album. That sound would be soooo good on her

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block