Hayley Williams releasing her second solo album 'Flowers For Vases' tomorrow

• Twitter Team

Soo after a bit of teasing, a song leak and sending fans doll limbs and CDs with some of the new songs, Hayley Williams of Paramore is releasing her second solo album, “Flowers For Vases” tomorrow!!The artwork is a SERVE:

There is 14 tracks in total, Hayley confirmed on her Instagram story she has written and composed each track by herself and she recorded the album at her home in Nashville. 

It’s dropping midnight local time, the album’s already out in Australia/New Zealand for anyone that lives there! 

Petals For Armor was one of my favourite albums of 2020 so I’m VERY excited for this.ha.jpg.98aeb2b2bfd2eaadcd6b94cdcf46b0b9.jpg

• Love 5
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soo after a bit of teasing, a song leak and sending fans doll limbs and CDs with some of the new songs, Hayley Williams of Paramore is releasing her second solo album, “Flowers For Vases” tomorrow!!Th

I just finished listening to this and this is such a stunning album. It’s incredible that Hayley wrote and composed every song by herself. I love the melanochic feel in a lot of the songs. Asystole, O

I remember her stanning both folklore and evermore and saying she wanted to make her own folklore or something like that, so I'm expecting this record to have a similar vibe. Looking forward to listen

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
1 hour ago, Mateo said:

Meh. Ready for a paramore album. Glad she is doing her own thing but her solo songs have been painfully boring and just not great.

Really? I really enjoyed Petals For Armor. Although based on the snippets for this album I feel like it's more of a grower like Folklore.

I want a new Pmore album too though lbh.

• Twitter Team

I just finished listening to this and this is such a stunning album. It’s incredible that Hayley wrote and composed every song by herself. I love the melanochic feel in a lot of the songs. Asystole, Over Those Hills, Good Grief, Inordinary and Just a Lover are highlights so far. The album itself does feel very short though, the only ‘long’ track is Inordinary which is 4:38. If you liked Folklore and Evermore I highly recommend this album.

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

So what's with the flower theme? (Petals for Armor, Flowers for Vases)

I can't remember exactly but I think she did mention this in an interview... dd I'd have to find it.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

I remember her stanning both folklore and evermore and saying she wanted to make her own folklore or something like that, so I'm expecting this record to have a similar vibe. Looking forward to listening to it even though I never got around to listening to Petals for Armor

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

'Petals for Armor' is a great body of work. 'Dead Horse' and 'Why We Ever' kept me lucid during lockdown. 

I haven't listened to the whole new album yet, but, judging by this, it's promising:

My Limb is good, but it’s far from the best song on the album.

• Twitter Team
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I remember her stanning both folklore and evermore and saying she wanted to make her own folklore or something like that, so I'm expecting this record to have a similar vibe. Looking forward to listening to it even though I never got around to listening to Petals for Armor

You must listen to Petals For Armor! It’s much more different to Flowers For Vases but it’s a great album.

• Love 1