Maluma labeled irresponsible for holding a meet-and-greet in Miami

Midnight

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

His narcissism is sickening. No wonder Madge collaborated with him; they're cut from the same cloth. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

And it's hilarious how that collaboration flopped  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Well some people think they stand above everything including diseases. I guess Maluma is one of those pretentious people. I don't know what's so special about him. He is no Ricky Martin by far and his music is really not that good or groundbreaking at all...... to me, he's just an average Joe in the world of artists.

Now can Chris Evans please hold a M&G?!

• Like 1

we have insurrections and whole presidents and the republican party who lied about this virus...we have more important things to worry about than celebrities to worry about... and why we should be adamant about holding people accountable for their actions especially when legally viable and especially in regards to active national terrorism...that's WHAT this misguided POST should REALLY be asking. 

• Leader
19 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I think that is awesome! Good for you Maluma! we need more artists moving forward with their plans, art and fans. To show that this Covid-19 is a bunch of bulls*it! I love how thousands are showing up, no one is getting sick or dying but people are still like "Oh my god there's a virus!!!!" LOL the stupidity LOL. "Hundreds of fans, dead, after a Maluma meet and greet" said no one ever Idiot Facepalm GIF

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: I totally disagree with you. 

• Love 5
On 2/4/2021 at 8:26 PM, Niko_TheFreak said:

I think that is awesome! Good for you Maluma! we need more artists moving forward with their plans, art and fans. To show that this Covid-19 is a bunch of bulls*it! I love how thousands are showing up, no one is getting sick or dying but people are still like "Oh my god there's a virus!!!!" LOL the stupidity LOL. "Hundreds of fans, dead, after a Maluma meet and greet" said no one ever Idiot Facepalm GIF

I agree, I don't blame people who wants to live normally and are not made afraid by media propaganda. I myself had covid, as well as half of my extended family (younger and older people alike) and yes, it is nothing pleasant (like every illness) but I had flus more severe than that and the worst case was my 60 year old aunt who had spent a week in bed, but well, **** happens 

And let's not pretend that all of us have sat in our houses all by ourselves for the past 10 months and that we do not meet with friends or family (or maybe you do and sit 2 metres from them and with masks :surejan:)

Just to clarify, I'm not a person who doesn't believe in the pandemic or who do not acknowledge that people are getting ill, but more people suffer because of idiotic restrictions and global crisis caused by them and the money spent on applying them could have been used on making the medical system more sufficient. Just my opinion to which I am entitled :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Matiz said:

I agree, I don't blame people who wants to live normally and are not made afraid by media propaganda. I myself had covid, as well as half of my extended family (younger and older people alike) and yes, it is nothing pleasant (like every illness) but I had flus more severe than that and the worst case was my 60 year old aunt who had spent a week in bed, but well, **** happens 

And let's not pretend that all of us have sat in our houses all by ourselves for the past 10 months and that we do not meet with friends or family (or maybe you do and sit 2 metres from them and with masks :surejan:)

Just to clarify, I'm not a person who doesn't believe in the pandemic or who do not acknowledge that people are getting ill, but more people suffer because of idiotic restrictions and global crisis caused by them and the money spent on applying them could have been used on making the medical system more sufficient. Just my opinion to which I am entitled :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

if you and half of your family has experienced Covid-19 it's because you haven't respected the rules, , it's a science fact :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

so your whole message is invalid

tenor.gif

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

if you and half of your family has experienced Covid-19 it's because you haven't respected the rules, , it's a science fact :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

tenor.gif

well, ok :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

anyway, neither I nor my family regret living normally and meeting people who are close to us as we had experienced worse things and that was not the end of the world (no, not the end of the world :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

3 minutes ago, Matiz said:

well, ok :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

anyway, neither I nor my family regret living normally and meeting people who are close to us as we had experienced worse things and that was not the end of the world (no, not the end of the world :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

the problem of Covid-19 is related to its easy way to spread and the stress over hospital capacity

"The public does not realize how dire the situation is, Dr. Osterholm said, and may respond only “when people are dying, sitting in chairs in waiting rooms in emergency rooms for 10 hours to get a bed, and they can’t find one, and then they die.

“Without immediate change, our hospitals will be too full to treat all of those with the virus and those with other illnesses or injuries,” they warned. “Soon you or someone you love may need us, but we won’t be able to provide the lifesaving care you need, whether for Covid-19, cancer, heart disease or other urgent conditions. As health care providers, we are terrified of that becoming reality.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/27/health/covid-hospitals-overload.html

• Love 2
7 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

tenor.gif

I think there is a lot of mismanagement going on, let me say it like that, of course Corona is real but, there are countries with good rules and some with nonsense rules.

And i agree with: 

7 hours ago, Matiz said:

but more people suffer because of idiotic restrictions and global crisis caused by them and the money spent on applying them could have been used on making the medical system more sufficient. Just my opinion to which I am entitled :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Say what you want about Trump, but at least the US has enough vaccines now. 

Europe on the other hand...

• Haha 1

This man is so s-e-x-y but this was not a s-e-x-y move at all!! What an irresponsible idiot. Florida is #1 in cases with this new version of Covid and South Florida is being considered an epicenter right now. He honestly should be held responsible for this stunt. He should be fined at the very least. But I guess I can’t blame him for possibly not knowing how bad it truly is in FL, especially South FL, since our dumb loser governor is keeping Floridians in the dark about Covid...hence why it’s so bad here. 

• Love 1
On 2/5/2021 at 7:18 AM, Jordan Miller said:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: I totally disagree with you. 

That's OK Jordan, that's the beauty of arguments and discussion. As someone who tested positive for Covid-19, and most of my friends too, I know what a hoax this is. I have done extensive research, and I only speak from a perspective of facts and not opinion. You can disagree, but bring your reasons and facts to the table. Did people die at Maluma's event? :) All these YouTube "Influencers" need to stop following a trend and educate themselves. In this very moment that we speak:

- 99.7% of people are recovering without a vaccine (me being one)
- this "virus" has not been isolated (if a natural virus exists, it should be isolated and purified)
- PCR and Antigen tests are 50% inaccurate, so you might be positive 1 minute and negative the next minute, there were not created to pick up a virus, so we are quarantining healthy people
- we have thousands of coronaviruses and viruses in our bodies, and this is what the tests are picking up
- 98% of the deaths are in nursing homes! But the media doesn't tell you that. And NO, just because they are old it doesn't mean they should die, but you don't shut down a world to save the elderly LOL while every year 3.5 million children die of hunger! My grandmother is 92 and wants us all to go back to work.
- masks don't work. The World Health Organization said this MANY times! And there is no  science behind social distancing
- people are dying from respiratory illnesses, pneumonia, this is nothing new, they just labeled it Covid-19
- this virus should have first and foremost wiped out the homeless on the streets, who live in unhygienic situations and don't have good food to nourish themselves. But they are alive and kicking! 

I am SHOCKED at the naivety of people, especially when Walmart is packed with people, not social distancing, not wearing masks, and no one is getting sick and dying LOL. Maluma had his event, everyone is OK. So if someone has a report of the deaths that took place at Maluma's event please let me know. Or else we have no argument here :P This is not about opinion, its facts. Its scary how everyone blindly follows, without questioning.

For anyone interested, I have the official documents of every single thing I mentioned, I went to the hospitals, I went to the health ministries. You find the info by googling :P Do people actually believe we have a pandemic? And a deadly virus circulating, that doesn't attack you at Walmart? But it does attack you at restaurants? LOL. This isn't about right or wrong, it's not a competition, it's about waking up as humanity to the truth. And this comes from a place of love.

• Like 1
On 2/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, Matiz said:

I love you for this! YES! Speak your truth, without worrying about this stupid cancel culture we live in. I had Covid-19, and so did almost all my friends. I went through it as a cold, flu. I have researched this to crazy extents. The media is completely lying, as are the health officials. How is it that 99.7% of the world is recovering without a vaccine? :) It really shocks me how naïve people are, its actually scary. Do people actually turn on their TV and take the info as truth? LOL! Why is it that the average death age is 82 and over all around the world? Because dying of pneumonia and respiratory issues is nothing new. Should they die because they are old? Of course not. Do we shut down a whole world to save the elderly! Of course not! LOL. Masks don't work, the world health organization said this many times, social distancing is bull****, Walmart is freaking packed with people while we **** down all the small businesses that actually could have measures in place if needed. How do people not see this? It drives me mad. The PCR tests and Antigen tests, are 50% inaccurate, so you might be a false positive. These tests were not created to pick up on a virus. We are living an experiment. And a vaccine in 6 months? While it takes 10 years to come up with a vaccine? People, please. This whole thing is a lie and its set up. I only speak with facts, not conspiracy theories here. I don't believe in the pandemic, hehe. No one died from catching "covid-19" but from respiratory issues, from a flu. That's not new. And we have thousands of viruses in our bodies. People need to educate themselves and get off of google and youtube. If we didn't announce cases everyday, and didnt wear masks, would we think anything is wrong? ;) NO. Enough said. Keep speaking your mind. And stay true to you!!!!!

• Like 1