Maluma labeled irresponsible for holding a meet-and-greet in Miami

Midnight

• Content Curators

The singer announced the event through his Instagram.

Hundreds of fans showed up many of which were not wearing face masks, at first they were maintaining social distance but when the singer showed up things got out of control. 

The Miami cops shut the event down due to Covid-19.

The singer is now being labeled irresponsilbe for holding the event.

What are your thoughts about this ? Maluma.JPG.7600a2db93472aa38f237d0c5bec76ee.JPG

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I think that is awesome! Good for you Maluma! we need more artists moving forward with their plans, art and fans. To show that this Covid-19 is a bunch of bulls*it! I love how thousands are showing up, no one is getting sick or dying but people are still like "Oh my god there's a virus!!!!" LOL the stupidity LOL. "Hundreds of fans, dead, after a Maluma meet and greet" said no one ever Idiot Facepalm GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean might as well. New strains are popping up everywhere. By the way it's looking they're saying no full concerts or festivals til 2024. Hope everyone doesn't mind only seeing their favorite artist in concert on your computer for the next 3 years.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I think that is awesome! Good for you Maluma! we need more artists moving forward with their plans, art and fans. To show that this Covid-19 is a bunch of bulls*it! I love how thousands are showing up, no one is getting sick or dying but people are still like "Oh my god there's a virus!!!!" LOL the stupidity LOL. "Hundreds of fans, dead, after a Maluma meet and greet" said no one ever Idiot Facepalm GIF

Two of my aunts have passed due to Covid complications. One literally passed yesterday. Wish I didn't have anyone close in my life who hadn't passed from Covid, so I can so willingly dismiss the pandemic like you.

• Love 8