Rita Ora readies new EP 'Bang'

Just now, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She’s successful in India, right?

I dont know if I would say she is successful in Inda but she does have MANY hits that Indians know or like :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

4 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

From what I’ve heard, Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande are pretty popular with young Indians.

Very much. They are VERY popular with the younger Indians and I know that since I'm part of this generation that stans her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: she was huge in the TUN era that too but I dont know about the Positions album :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Taylor too is pretty big as well. 1989, and Reputation are her biggest hits here and even Lover was quiet popular. I dont know about Folklore or Evermore because that type of music really doesnt familiarize with younger Indians :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

6 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Also, Britney’s Femme Fatale singles were pretty well known too, right?

I dont know about HIAM or TTWE but IWG and Criminal are definitely hits here. Criminal is actually one of her hugest hits in India lol. However she for sure has more famous singles like BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic or Gimmr More. Britney too is a very huge star here as well. BOMT (album) sold 100,000 copies and OIDIA (album) sold 60,000 copies in India which is very good for Indias standards for western music sales.

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Who is her demographic? Who are her fans? I don’t understand how she’s maintained a career without a single hit. I only know her because of Iggy’s “Black Widow” so I get so confused whenever I see a pap picture of her or why journalists seem to care about her. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: 

She started off quite big in the UK, then she got modelling deals, plus her deal with Roc Nation meant she was networking with some big names. Then she got outed for cheating on Rob Kardashian by getting barebacked by 8 different guys.

So since then she's kinda just one of those parasite celebs that clings onto everyone and everything and coasts through her career thinking she's relevant because of her music.

I don't tend to hate on anyone but she's my exception. My good friend used to work with her and got majorly screwed over by her and her mates, like, some of the stories I have, she's a bottom barrel human. But she's showing that through this panana.

4 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I just looked at the wikipedia page for it and wow :enigma_alien_blue: 5 singles released :typing_keyboard_computer: with top 5 hits in UK :typing_keyboard_computer: but the album itself performed poorly debuting at #11 in UK and #79 in US so I repeat :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Why does she get reported on so frequently when she is not even that successful outside of some Top 5 singles in the UK and countries like Poland :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: (I mean reported on through DailyMail and celeb sites) like I don’t get why she is popular when she’s technically not popular :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Does that make sense :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I'm from Poland :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: and yes, basically all of her songs are huge hits and have considerable airplay. I don't mind, I actually really like most of her songs :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

the same case is with Ava Max. From what I can see she is a worldwide flop, but each and every one of her songs is a hit in Poland. She is on the radio all of the time. I wonder when will the US be that tasteful :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Matiz said:

I'm from Poland :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: and yes, basically all of her songs are huge hits and have considerable airplay. I don't mind, I actually really like most of her songs :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

the same case is with Ava Max. From what I can see she is a worldwide flop, but each and every one of her songs is a hit in Poland. She is on the radio all of the time. I wonder when will the US be that tasteful :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Damn, Britney’s reach is truly international. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

Rita Ora comes off as very desperate imo. She and her team try any and every which way to get her name in the papers which is very unappealing. 

But... you’re not wrong about Ava Max. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: She deserved bigger success in the states. Maybe with her sophomore album :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block