What were your most listened to songs of 2020?

Overprotected Angel

I know we’re already a month and a little bit into 2020 but I just joined yesterday so why don’t we compare Spotify wrapped/ Apple Music playlists of our most played songs for 2020? 

(Idk how to add pictures so here’s a list of my top 10 :clownery_makeup_meme:)

1- Break Up Song - Little Mix

2- Rain on Me - Lady Gaga and Ariana 

3- Break My Heart - Dua 

4- Levitating - Dua

5- Physical - Dua

6- Look At Her Now - Selena Gomez

7 - Hallucinate - Dua

8- Let Me Get Me - Selena Gomez

9- Rare - Selena Gomez

10- Don’t Start Now - Dua 

your turn :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I didn't use Spotify but my whole 2020 was about Britney's songs - mostly from In The Zone and Blackout :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: I won 

And songs like Rain On Me, Positions umm I wiiisssshh I had this freaking list but Gimme More I played like almost everyday 8338984 times so it's my number 1 of 2020 I guess :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

No Ari but at least you showed taste by streaming the best albums by Godney :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

4 minutes ago, Overprotected Angel said:

No Ari but at least you showed taste by streaming the best albums by Godney :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I used to be Ariana's fan and I listened to her the most, she was my fave of all time but everything started to changing after Thank U, Next album tbh and Positions the album made me almost hate her lazy mind :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Just not my type of music anymore, I loved 2014-2018 era of her... I like something I CAN DANCE TO and something fresh. I've noticed that she's losing fans because of releasing boring as hell music and everything sounds exactly the same, she don't want to reinvent herself and that sucks - we need something new, iconic, fresh from her - that's the beauty of art, not the same **** all over again. I don't hate Ariana, I still listen to some of her songs but she annoys me with wasting her talent for something so bad like Positions album 

I love Positions the song tho 

Now Britney is my queen :bigkiss_britney_kissing: :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: I just found in her everything I looked for in Ari 

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I used to be Ariana's fan and I listened to her the most, she was my fave of all time but everything started to changing after Thank U, Next album tbh and Positions the album made me almost hate her lazy mind :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Just not my type of music anymore, I loved 2014-2018 era of her... I like something I CAN DANCE TO and something fresh. I've noticed that she's losing fans because of releasing boring as hell music and everything sounds exactly the same, she don't want to reinvent herself and that sucks - we need something new, iconic, fresh from her - that's the beauty of art, not the same **** all over again. I don't hate Ariana, I still listen to some of her songs but she annoys me with wasting her talent for something so bad like Positions album 

I love Positions the song tho 

Now Britney is my queen :bigkiss_britney_kissing: :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: I just found in her everything I looked for in Ari 

I know exactly what you mean about the album Positions, but Thank U Next is a pop masterpiece :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: listen to Bad Idea and Bloodline and tell me you don’t want to pop your booty to them :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Britney was my one and only hero until 2014 and then came Ariana and then when Taylor released reputation I became a full on Swiftie :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

48 minutes ago, Overprotected Angel said:

but Thank U Next is a pop masterpiece :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: listen to Bad Idea and Bloodline and tell me you don’t want to pop your booty to them

I know, I know but for some reason I didn't really like this era and this album (some fashion moments were good tho), it kinda felt like there was too much of Ariana everywhere and her boring ponytail. Of course I was listening to her at that time but now umm it didn't really age well, I think the TUN album gets boring so fast and starts to be umm overwhelming. I loved Sweetener era and the album even if now I think this album sucks (except few songs).  

Ariana just doesn't know how to do great music on her own and working with the same producers etc. isn't helping her. Her whole character and music were way better during My Everything & Dangerous Woman era I think. And Sweetener era was great cause it was a big comeback, new style, music; even new hairstyle, interviews etc. She reinvented herself that time and it was good and fresh

40 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I know, I know but for some reason I didn't really like this era and this album (some fashion moments were good tho), it kinda felt like there was too much of Ariana everywhere and her boring ponytail. Of course I was listening to her at that time but now umm it didn't really age well, I think the TUN album gets boring so fast and starts to be umm overwhelming. I loved Sweetener era and the album even if now I think this album sucks (except few songs).  

Ariana just doesn't know how to do great music on her own and working with the same producers etc. isn't helping her. Her whole character and music were way better during My Everything & Dangerous Woman era I think. And Sweetener era was great cause it was a big comeback, new style, music; even new hairstyle, interviews etc. She reinvented herself that time and it was good and fresh

Can’t believe you prefer sweetener to TUN but to each their own I guess :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

but yeah, dangerous woman remains at the top spot and nothing will ever beat Into You and Greedy :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Archived