Sam Asghari likes Free Britney post regarding the New York Times documentary

39 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I knew I did a good thing when fapping to his pics!!

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

16 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Lol this doesn't prove anything, but okay.

Scam liked Free Britney posts before, he does every time he is exposed on Tik Tok and people start to attack him on his Instagram. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

yeah no I’m not falling for that ****, no morally right man would sign an NDA and date a famous pop star if not for clout or money. If he truly loved his lioness, then he would fight tooth and nail to set her free, not always stand by and be complicit

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, HIM said:

yeah no I’m not falling for that ****, no morally right man would sign an NDA and date a famous pop star if not for clout or money. If he truly loved his lioness, then he would fight tooth and nail to set her free, not always stand by and be complicit

Easy for you to say! He would be forbidden to see her if that were the case, this is the only way. Please, find some logic and be objective. We all know was happened to David lucado or whatever his name is. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Think I seen on twitter he’s likes a couple over last day or so. 

Definitely a sign that she knows about it. People will still bash him, saying he’s not vocal enough. However the same people won’t have a clue about the ins and outs of an NDA.

My opinion on Fe’s participation is that she’s ran it past B/Lynn before agreeing. So i definitely get good vibes from this documentary. Roll on tomorrow, I can’t wait for it! 

My only disappointment is that I can’t curl up in bed with some popcorn and watch it in Sam’s arms. But we move...

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny    

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, HIM said:

and he would fight an unwinnable fight. There's very clear proof of people being removed from Britney's life if they get too close to her and if they're against the conservatorship

• Love 4
  • Like 2