What's a song you love but would never play out loud ?

15 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I legit hate myself for how much I love this song. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Why does it have to be so catchy?! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

The lyrics are so dumb and I hate how much they sound like a knock off Aqua. I shouldn't like this song, but I do. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I used to be obsessed with Superstar :jackk_alien:

On 2/4/2021 at 6:40 AM, Iconic 4 U said:

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Came here to come out as a Pretty Girls stan! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Behind God Me... (feat. G-Sleazy) and Godme More, Pretty Girls is my most listened to Britney song ever! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:
I love to bop to this song and love to drag it! We exist!!!! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Spoiler

WE’RE JUST SO PRETT-EH!! :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Curators
8 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

This definately h** anthems...I love them (but secretly) 😂

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I looooveee Paulina, I play her sooo loud she's one of my faves her music is so good :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

However this song which I love (it's my fave song by her ) I don't dare play out loud or around others :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>