Lil Uzi Vert stitched a $24 million pink diamond to his forehead

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the... This is disgusting.

And honestly? I think rappers are just pure talk, I feel like most of them live on credit and that's why they have such short-lived careers. Besides, they tend to come from nothing, so please explain to me how they learn, all of a sudden, to manage such huge amounts of money?

This song, though...

Nicki's verse is fantastic.

15 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

What the... This is disgusting.

And honestly? I think rappers are just pure talk, I feel like most of them live on credit and that's why they have such short-lived careers. Besides, they tend to come from nothing, so please explain to me how they learn, all of a sudden, to manage such huge amounts of money?

This! Even local rappers have all these diamond chains and flaunts hundred dollar bills. It has to be credit or borrowed. And even when they make money they blow it. And I was thinking recently why so many rappers have such short term careers. They can have the biggest songs and collab with huge artists, and then bam you dont ever hear from them again.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

https://urbanislandz.com/2020/10/05/rick-ross-exposed-for-wearing-fake-louis-vuitton-from-head-to-toe/

It didn’t take long for eagle-eyed fans to point out that the rapper was not wearing genuine LV. One user simply asked, “Why wear all fake everything though?” Another took it a bit further to explain the findings that led to that conclusion writing, “Louis bags don’t come with blue protective wraps on the metal tabs… both back pack and carry on are fake.” Even while the comment section under the post is inundated with appraisals denouncing the authenticity of the designer brand, Rick Ross shows no intention of removing the photo he shared with his 11 and a half million Instagram followers.

What’s interesting is that this isn’t the first time Rick Ross has been accused of rocking some faux Louis Vuitton. Back in May 2009, the designer called out the rapper for wearing counterfeit LV sunglasses on the cover of XXL Magazine. The owner of the L.A. store where the rapper copped the shades claimed that they were only customized but still genuine Louis Vuitton Millionaires sunglasses but the attorney for the brand wrote a letter denying its authenticity and any association to Rick Ross.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block