Lil Uzi Vert stitched a $24 million pink diamond to his forehead

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

What in the name of trap is on with all these Lil Somethings? Lil Uzi Vet, Lil Nas X, Lil Peep, Lil Yachty, Lil Please God Make It Stop :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: wtf did I miss something? Why is everyone and their mother lil? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

The first one was Lil Peep and everyone started to call themselves Lil (insert your name).............after him,i wonder if they did because they were inspired by his music or they did it simply because its fashionable ?. In the case of Lil Xan, he did it because Lil peep was his music ispiration and  he added Xan because he liked Xanax ****.

(I doubt new generation of rappers were inspired by Lil Troy who was the first to use it in 1986 or Lil Kim who used it in the 90's)

6 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

What in the name of trap is on with all these Lil Somethings? Lil Uzi Vet, Lil Nas X, Lil Peep, Lil Yachty, Lil Please God Make It Stop :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: wtf did I miss something? Why is everyone and their mother lil? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

not enough calcium and protein:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

they need to make those bones grow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block