Britney: I love sharing positive messages to my fans across the world

Please don't turn this into an unbearable conspiracy thread.

I love her constant positivity after everything she's been through. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't seen a conspiracy thread in ages. Why has it suddenly become trendy for all the cool exhalers to hate on virtually non-existant conspiracy theorists. Just asking  

Please don't turn this into an unbearable conspiracy thread. I love her constant positivity after everything she's been through.   

Me trying to get my earnest questions answered  Exhale interpreting everything I say as shade 

3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I haven't seen a conspiracy thread in ages. Why has it suddenly become trendy for all the cool exhalers to hate on virtually non-existant conspiracy theorists. Just asking :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

Just go with the flow:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I haven't seen a conspiracy thread in ages. Why has it suddenly become trendy for all the cool exhalers to hate on virtually non-existant conspiracy theorists. Just asking :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Community Leader
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Me trying to find any hate in the OP :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

She's going to volunteer more.:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

The fans need to volunteer at the courthouse and get some answers and stop pushing court dates back

She's going to volunteer to record new music and go on tour next year :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2