When was the last time we saw candids of Britney?

Dussiniers

Hello World, hello dear B-Army... :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Since everything is going on so fast, I wonder when was the last time we saw our very own pop princess, now Queen of Pop!!! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

You know her team only expose Brit when we ask where she is... Also, Framing Britney Spears (Friday, Feb. 5, at 10 p.m.) and a new court hearing (February 11 · 1:30 PM PT) are coming, but we don't know anything about Brit. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Thank you for reading this, Greeting from Perú.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Ps: I guess this is my second post. Please, be kind, keep the comments respectul and don't let this thread flop. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cassy said:

The last one i saw was when a fan saw her hiking/walking near her home with a body guard maybe a few weeks ago

What about this month? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

2 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

Greeting from Perú.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Plus, Britney or her team said in a recent post: "I love sharing positive messages with my fans across the world". :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Archived