New 90-second preview of Felicia on "Framing Britney Spears"

I met Fe. She’s an absolutely wonderful and sweet woman. So real and down to earth. So glad to see her speak up.

I think she means she doesn’t understand or know the parameters surrounding the conservatorship. It’s not like she was involved with it or know enough about it in depth. You can obviously google it, but it doesn’t give you enough insight into Britney’s case unless to spoke to her lawyers. It obviously sounds like an added effort unless otherwise invested in it, you wouldn’t go through lengths to discover. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Can we please not make felicia the target of any negativity? Of all the people involved she is the least deserving of it. She clearly is someone who wants the best for Britney and always has. 

None of us would know what a conservatorship was if it wasnt for this situation and given how ****ed up Britney's situation is, we can't be surprised Fe doesn't exactly either.

Look at how happy Britbey is with Fe. that should say it all...

...and think of how many fans here had their Britney expirience made so much better by Fe. Whether it's in their random encounters at concerts or meet and greets. She has always been so nice and loving to fans, when others weren't.

She is literally in the immediate circle, and chose to do this interview.

She has made her side clear.

I agree I think it’s toxic that folks are trying to come for Felicia, and they want to drag her and have their hopes up thinking that she’s going to just spill the beans about everything this conservatorship! There’s probably things that she doesn’t even know plus Fe is  so sweet and does not deserve any hate or to be attacked by the B Army it’s unacceptable! Anyone that gets their hopes up is their own personal problems they shouldn’t take it out on anybody else other than themselves with the concoctions and theories that their creating in their own minds!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

Do you guys think Britney is kept away from TV and the internet. I mean I doubt she has direct access to post on her instagram. 

she may have a special software installed on her devices , some kind of parental control apps & software... but no one knows how things really are ...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Why is she not working for Britney anymore? 

Sorry if this is already known...

Felicia was working at the piece of me residency but obviously since that ended and this whole free Britney movement took off and domination was canceled! Then This pandemic and virus hit so there’s not really much for Felicia to do for Britney at this time who is currently on an indefinite hiatus!

She has always been sweet - both to Brit and us fans. She has this vibe that makes her likeable, and that’s why Britney got along really well and can be seen to be very comfortable with her. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: you don’t see the energy Fe has in Lou’s minion   Robin. 

I really cant wait for this documentary to air and I hope the media and lots of celebrities are going to post about it

• Love 2