New 90-second preview of Felicia on "Framing Britney Spears"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like Britney would want this posted on her Instagram. Someone tell Cassie to get to it. It’s about time someone speaks about Britney as a human and not a race horse. 

Hearing Fe actually speak makes me think she does know what a conservatorship is and doesn’t support Britney’s. She says someone as young as Britney being in one, so, she has somewhat of an understand

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Fe is fighting for Brit's freedom. B Army are fighting for Brit's freedom. When will Britney fight for her freedom? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

#IhateWaiting

#Don'tKeepMeWaiting

What **** are you saying?! She is in court fighting for her freedom to the best of her legal capacity 

• Like 6
  • Community Curators

I am from a town just like Kentwood and this always connected me to Britney. I get her. I know a woman who is doing what Fe did for Britney...she is a very sheltered, religious woman in her late 30s who is training kids to sing for church and pageants. I hope this same story doesn't happen with her. 

• Like 1

Fe is literally the only person who should have gotten paid still while Britney wasnt working and just kind of stayed around more during her 04-07 hiatus.

But no she had to go get another job.. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1