New 90-second preview of Felicia on "Framing Britney Spears"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like Britney would want this posted on her Instagram. Someone tell Cassie to get to it. It’s about time someone speaks about Britney as a human and not a race horse. 

Hearing Fe actually speak makes me think she does know what a conservatorship is and doesn’t support Britney’s. She says someone as young as Britney being in one, so, she has somewhat of an understand

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I was gonna buy a bottle of wine so I could curl up on the couch this friday and enjoy the show, but this little clip already made me so emo I definitely don't need to add alcohol to the mix :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Felicia is so cute and wholesome, I commend her for her bravery in being part of this. I hope she can still be a part of Brit's life after this. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

I don‘t give 2 sh*** about Louisiana! Can she PLEASE talk about the conservatorship since she was also around while the cship was already in place. I hope she‘s not like „yeah I‘m not sure about the cship“ and that‘s it:gunriah_mariah_carey:

And for the snowflakes who think I‘m „hating“ on Fe :jackk_alien: Since she is one of the closest people Brit worked with I just have high hopes that she tells us ANYTHING besides the obvious.

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, britneyspears2205 said:

I don‘t give 2 sh*** about Louisiana! Can she PLEASE talk about the conservatorship since she was also around while the cship was already in place. I hope she‘s not like „yeah I‘m not sure about the cship“ and that‘s it:gunriah_mariah_carey:

Lol I agree. But she did kinda already fire some shots in this preview saying that she doesn't get what a c-ship is for someone like brit who she knows is capable of so much :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Can we please not make felicia the target of any negativity? Of all the people involved she is the least deserving of it. She clearly is someone who wants the best for Britney and always has. 

None of us would know what a conservatorship was if it wasnt for this situation and given how ****ed up Britney's situation is, we can't be surprised Fe doesn't exactly either.

Look at how happy Britbey is with Fe. that should say it all...

...and think of how many fans here had their Britney expirience made so much better by Fe. Whether it's in their random encounters at concerts or meet and greets. She has always been so nice and loving to fans, when others weren't.

She is literally in the immediate circle, and chose to do this interview.

She has made her side clear.

• Like 2