This needs to be addressed now! bts fans claim their the army?!

Duff Man

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

We’re pushing 20-30.... who tf cares about fan names when britney isn’t gonna use it no matter what they call it:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Im 27 and I can assure you madame it matters..

What's next? 

Floppy Perry opening a song "its katy *****" .. not on my watch!

45 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Who cares :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I care , since I am an active member of the students activity committee I would say, yeah I care!

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

I like Army term. It's way better than Swifties, Lovatics, Katy cats etc.

Exactly!   And Its our term!!200.gif?cid=31ad6aa71f0xvfskb7v438iqv7np 

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

The thing is: you should have an individual name as well. Like ‘swiftie’ or ‘Selenator’ or ‘Smiler’. So you can say ‘I’m a smiler’. 

We should try changing it to 

Spearheads 

Britheads

Yeah and whilst we're at it maybe we could lie on the floor and let them spit at us

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Judge Brenda is that you??

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe if BTS collaborated with Britney they'd support :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

That would be AWEFUL! bsb was a fluke! Let's not push our luck!

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

That stan base is insanely huge and powerful. Have yall seen gifts they buy to their idols :orangu_orangutan_ape:

They paid 100s of thousand dollars. Gifts that include space message.

let them keep their name nnnnn

Of course they can keep their name after all what kind of boyband wouldn't like to be called 'behind the scenes' its just so cool! Wow behind the scenes,  they must be so broody and deep Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

Just not our fan base name.

1 hour ago, SUPERJACK said:

BTS stans scare me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Im not surprised,  the steal overnight.. 

spreading regina george GIF

You know im right

Happy Wednesday everyone!! 

chaotic regina george GIF

45 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I actually like the term 'army'💯

Even more since the whole FreeBritney movement. It's really fitting. Look what an army of fans can accomplish!!!

ADVERTISING

Skip

Other then that, I think we have better things to do in 2021 than fight a fanbase name, no? 😁

not just that...we've been called the army for so long that the US army and marines stan britney, .. britney is basically the Princess of America in her own right..

Yeah its just a name..

BUT ITS OUR NAME!!

WE ARE THE BRITNEY ARMY!!

SO back up bts.. make up your own name ..I dont care how 'successful' you apparently are.. if your so successful then why can't you name your fans something original!! its not going to happen rachel mcadams GIF

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

No I think not... Rihanna has the navy, Beyonce has the beehive ..we are the britney army ..whether you like it or not thats our collective group name. Simple.. its too late to change it now its already stuck.

Im not having our fan base be ignored from best fan polls etc because some boyband overnight started calling their fans.. its the principle!! ..they've been around like 10 minutes..

Yes. Yes it does

BTS debuted in 2013, and they're fan name has been Army since then. Besides I thought we were the B-Army there's no reason both times can't coexist. And considering BTS was fairly unpopular in Korea at their debut they probably didn't expect to blow up so Army as a fandom name inside of Korea was fine cause it wasn't like they were expecting to be in the same Music environment as Britney. 

Also BTS originally stood for Bangtan Sonyeondan which means bulletproof boyscouts In Korean not Behind The Scenes, but like IDK if that's much better, but its a very Common Kpop style name.

13 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

BTS debuted in 2013, and they're fan name has been Army since then. Besides I thought we were the B-Army there's no reason both times can't coexist. And considering BTS was fairly unpopular in Korea at their debut they probably didn't expect to blow up so Army as a fandom name inside of Korea was fine cause it wasn't like they were expecting to be in the same Music environment as Britney. 

Also BTS originally stood for Bangtan Sonyeondan which means bulletproof boyscouts In Korean not Behind The Scenes, but like IDK if that's much better, but its a very Common Kpop style name.

So your logic is artists and im including bts are absolutely fine to copy each other..not take inspiration from, but actually copy and that's fine because it will boost their fame? 

Wow.. I know its 2021 but I thought it was more respectable to be original..especially for a relatively new group. Go up to anyone in the UK and ask them who bts is..over 15 I mean.. 

The fact is realistically your either a die hard fan, or you've never heard of them.. calling themselves the army is desperate and incredibly ruthless..

Im not hating on bts but its fair to throw them in the same barrel with these generation x artists that bring nothing new to the table and rely on the hard work of others as something they can also do, because they have no depth, no back story,  

I absolutely stand by my point the term Britney Army has been around since atleast 2008 ..

Its our fan bases name not theirs 

15 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

So your logic is artists and im including bts are absolutely fine to copy each other..not take inspiration from, but actually copy and that's fine because it will boost their fame? 

Wow.. I know its 2021 but I thought it was more respectable to be original..especially for a relatively new group. Go up to anyone in the UK and ask them who bts is..over 15 I mean.. 

The fact is realistically your either a die hard fan, or you've never heard of them.. calling themselves the army is desperate and incredibly ruthless..

Im not hating on bts but its fair to throw them in the same barrel with these generation x artists that bring nothing new to the table and rely on the hard work of others as something they can also do, because they have no depth, no back story,  

I absolutely stand by my point the term Britney Army has been around since atleast 2008 ..

Its our fan bases name not theirs 

I don't think it was on purpose, outside of Twitter no one really uses fandom names, and its not really common knowledge that Army is Britney Spears's fandom name, outside of Stan Twitter. Like the GP probably doesn't even know Rihanna's fandom name was navy either for example. So no I don't think they copied Britney for attention, as they probably didn't even know Britney's fandom name. At the end of the day a fandom name is just an endearing name for your fans, not some creative art form.  Also just to be clear I do not stan BTS at all, I've known about them for a long time and respect their achievements, just because a group or an artist is newer doesn't inherently make them bad or worse to an older more established artist. My point being, that BTS and Britney Stans rarely interact with each other as it is, so we can both be the Army and be done with it. BTS loves their fans so does Britney. I truthfully don't think its that big of a deal.

25 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

me trying to figure out if this thread is a joke or not bc theres absolutely no way an almost 30 year old would be this triggered over a ******* fandom name:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Were in lockdown..

I was strolling through YouTube,  saw some comments was instantly confused, 1 thing Led to another 

With some of the threads in here is it really that difficult to understand why its a bit of a piss take and why some britney fans might have an opinion ..

41 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

me trying to figure out if this thread is a joke or not bc theres absolutely no way an almost 30 year old would be this triggered over a ******* fandom name:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This thread is a half serious joke

As in yeah they randomly stole our fan title ..yet I've not heard 1 songs, don't know any of their names,  nor do any of my friends, nor literally anyone under 16 years old..nor would I want to because they don't seem at all interesting to me, very unoriginal, been done plenty of times in the past..blah blah

Yeah they did apparently steal are title.. atleast according to them..and yes it is a piss take.. not personally insulting whatsoever,  but yeah when you think about it , It is a bit like wdf?

But on the joke side..yeah more serious stuff going on at the moment.. just putting it out there 

47 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

I don't know where you come from but its actually very common as people get older to compare music of their generation to the next.. especially when the act in question has in some form copied another. Theres nothing wrong with having an opinion,  thats what forums are for :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Archived