This needs to be addressed now! bts fans claim their the army?!

Duff Man

so I've just found out that k pop group bts fans called themselves the bts army..and I am fuming :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:.. cheeky ******s

Its the britney army..always had been always will be

And really.. bts? Behind the scenes? .. maybe think of a real name for your little college project boyband before stealing other fan bases names 

episode 15 finger GIF

We have video's of the the US army and the marines dancing to hold it against me, till the world ends, drop dead beautiful..

So don't even try and steal our loyal fan base name

"im sorry but these thieves make me so damn mad, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THIEVES!"

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I hate the term Britney Army anyways. Britney didn’t name us that, we didn’t name ourselves that, will.i.am called us that in the early days of fandom names and it stuck. It’s ugly, basic and Britney/us had no say in it. Let the BTS Army keep that. We’ll find something better.

No I think not... Rihanna has the navy, Beyonce has the beehive ..we are the britney army ..whether you like it or not thats our collective group name. Simple.. its too late to change it now its already stuck.

Im not having our fan base be ignored from best fan polls etc because some boyband overnight started calling their fans.. its the principle!! ..they've been around like 10 minutes..

20 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: this second quarantine really needs to end

Yes. Yes it does

37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I hate the term Britney Army anyways. Britney didn’t name us that, we didn’t name ourselves that, will.i.am called us that in the early days of fandom names and it stuck. It’s ugly, basic and Britney/us had no say in it. Let the BTS Army keep that. We’ll find something better.

yeah I always have and probably always will call myself a Britney Fan and that's about it :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

21 minutes ago, SUPERJACK said:

What. We shouldn’t be fighting other fan bases! We need their support. BTS could help us destroy TeamCon. I’ve seen their work. They are relentless, vicious, and incredibly savvy. 

Who the f cares what they call themselves. Together we stand.

Free Britney.

maybe if BTS collaborated with Britney they'd support :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

she didn't come up with the name, but has addressed it already, so I think it's too late :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe if BTS collaborated with Britney they'd support :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Here for it. :enigma_alien_blue:

In all seriousness though, human rights is a global thing. If we actually tried to get them on our side it could be huge for the movement. If team Con is complaining about nasty comments now, they have no idea. BTS stans scare me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

4 minutes ago, SUPERJACK said:

In all seriousness though, human rights is a global thing. If we actually tried to get them on our side it could be huge for the movement. If team Con is complaining about nasty comments now, they have no idea. BTS stans scare me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

idk, idk if BTS fans do charitable work for other fanbases lol 

1 hour ago, SUPERJACK said:

For real tho. Koreans know about human rights violations too.

Archived