39 minutes ago, Cassy said:

I think this IG account has been brought up before and basically been decided its fake but the stories today made me wonder if it really is britney 

The acct posted an extremely bright autograph of hers, I could really only see it by screeshotting and adjusting the contrast and then the next slide was what def sounds like her saying she's grateful for everything

Thoughts?

I've definitely heard rumors she does have a secret account she actually uses

Ok this is so weird!! The first story is definitely Britney singing and speaking. I think she sings ‘she’s strong’. 
I know Britney’s voice from afar, this is glory Britney singing 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfaooo @ Me realizing Sam blocked me on Instagram. I wonder what I did. 

I thought that account was confirmed fake some time ago. We realised they were uploading old photos of Britney and post them as current stories. Fake.

we want to believeeeeee 

5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Wtf is this :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It’s either a clever fan in the area or Britney with a firm set of balls. It wouldn’t take long for this account to get attention and especially right before this documentary so I guess time will tell. Someone should look up the IP or hack the account tbh because weather or not it was Britney who said she’s not tech savvy I believe she isn’t and it would be easy. Mystery solved. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ivobb said:

Ok this is so weird!! The first story is definitely Britney singing and speaking. I think she sings ‘she’s strong’. 
I know Britney’s voice from afar, this is glory Britney singing 

The first post is actually using a fanmade song using her vocals. It's called "Generous Palmstroke" from the fanmade "Bare" album. It's actually a very cool creation!

https://www.britneyremixed.com/home/bare-fanmade-album?rq=bare

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I thought that account was confirmed fake some time ago. We realised they were uploading old photos of Britney and post them as current stories.

Fake.

yeah I think they uploaded a picture of her eyes and somebody found the actual picture? I don't remember well.

16 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

yeah I think they uploaded a picture of her eyes and somebody found the actual picture? I don't remember well.

Yes! It was the eyes story and also happened with other pictures.

Not_g_happen is a fake account guys.

• Like 2