Not_g_happen

Brit52

I think this IG account has been brought up before and basically been decided its fake but the stories today made me wonder if it really is britney 

The acct posted an extremely bright autograph of hers, I could really only see it by screeshotting and adjusting the contrast and then the next slide was what def sounds like her saying she's grateful for everything

Thoughts?

I've definitely heard rumors she does have a secret account she actually uses

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cassy said:

I don't know how to post a pic but its in the stories, posted 3 hours ago a photo of sunset tagged at thousand oaks with text saying "beautiful thats all you need"

Yeah and the stranger part is that Sam just posted an almost exact photo of the same sunset 🤯

https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2500607539247550017?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1tehhxdyspn1g

1 minute ago, GregReid said:

GUYS it's the same sunset sam put on his story, and it even includes the same background noises. There is a loud IDENTICAL bang in the background!

And she is definitely talking in the background.

WHAT IS GOING ON

either way, we need to respect her privacy!

It’s definitely weird but in all honestly it could also be a fan who follows Sam around the area close by. 

Archived