Billy B goes off on britneys community manager cassie

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They've had to walk a fine line between portraying her as "fragile" enough to warrant a conservatorship, yet empowered enough to be able to perform.

Yes. Some people asked me why her team would portray her as insane If they need her to go back to work.

I think they know fans will support her no matter what and her legacy as pop icon can make the GP buy tickets for her concerts and any other nostalgia cash grab (The Zone).

However, they need to make sure everyone and their mothers understand Britney still has "issues", she can't be alone, her family and boyfriend are everything she needs for her stability.

So many articles thanking the father, boyfriend (any of them), sister, mother... Britney rarely is the one mentioned as the person responsible for her own recovery. 

• Like 5

curious on you guys' opinions:

if Billy B turns out to be legit (I don't think he is), how would you react? 

People drag him constantly & call him crazy. But if he's not, it would appear that he's been trying to give Britney a voice all this time, even if it's messy/inconsistent/aggressive/weird. 

The only theory I was able to think of is that she's allowed to speak with him because it's over the phone. In the past she was prevented from getting to close to people because she's "easily influenced", but what if a long-distance friend is allowed? 

also, my interpretation is that the info regarding her internet usage is not recent (correct me if I'm wrong) - so could Jodi have pulled back the reigns on this piece?  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine calling this guy crazy and suddenly supporting him when it fits your hateful narrative :clown_meme__makeup_green::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But supporting him and agreeing with somethig he said are not the same. And while there are indeed a certain amount of hateful comments, but most people raise reasonable questions in non-offensive way.

For example:

15 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i cant believe ill say this, but i agree with him 100% - regardless of what's happening behind the scenes, one fact remains; her instagram is not doing her any favors and as a "brand" instagram its not managed correctly in that sense. which then of course with the whole conservatorship going on it makes you wonder what the true intent or purpose of britney's instagram is, as it's clearly not portraying her in her best light.

questions like these arise: (which i think is completely normal, regardless of tinfoil hats or not)

- if she's not able to decide on anything else on her life, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- if all of her interviews are highly moderated and pre-screened, pre-approved, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- if we have not heard her thoughts or words (unfiltered) since 2009, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- so basically everything else in her life is limited / controlled / taken care of on her behalf BY LAW are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

it doesn't make any sense, does it?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I wish Billy B was a part of this NYT documentary. I know we trust/don't trust things he says, but he could have shared stuff he knows and been vetted by the docu team and seen it lines up with what others who have come forward said.

wait...what's the tea on Billy B, i'm so out of the loop..why do we distrust/not like him?

• Leader
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

I don’t see how Cassies post is heading towards transparency. What she did is damage control. People are wondering who actually controls and runs the account. We now know she does. She is trying to protect herself. There was no accountability for her role. 

I'm so confused. Cassie said Britney controls the content that is posted as well as the captions, but you took away from it that Cassie does? Not trying to sound mean. Genuinely curious 🙏 

• Like 2

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

The whole thing is just so damn bizarre.  Britney won’t work because she’s opposed to the conservatorship and Jamie’s involvement, but she will gladly submit videos and pictures to her social media team to post to her Instagram?  I’m literally so confused.  Obviously some of the content is relatively up to date, I’m just confused af as to why she would even bother to want stuff put up on her socials.  But yeah BillyB has a point...they are clearly mismanaging her account in BIG ways.  If Britney is really sending this stuff in, they should be telling her some of the content she sends is too repetitive (the literal same picture 18 times) or that the dancing videos are...something.  It’s obvious they are trying to continue the narrative that she needs help.  But I think fans really need to SCREAM FROM THE ROOFTOPS “if this is how Britney is and we are going based on the narrative we are receiving, then she’s clearly NOT getting the help she’s been supposedly receiving for the past 14 years.”

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

The whole thing is just so damn bizarre.  Britney won’t work because she’s opposed to the conservatorship and Jamie’s involvement, but she will gladly submit videos and pictures to her social media team to post to her Instagram?  I’m literally so confused.  Obviously some of the content is relatively up to date, I’m just confused af as to why she would even bother to want stuff put up on her socials. 

This is not an attack, but it's like asking why people in abusive relationships can’t 'just leave'...

There may be a lot of reasons why Britney gives them content. She has been under psychological abuse under the pretext of сship for 13 years (controled, isolated, probably gaslighted).

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm so confused. Cassie said Britney controls the content that is posted as well as the captions, but you took away from it that Cassie does? Not trying to sound mean. Genuinely curious 🙏 

Isn’t that comparable to when Britney’s team lied to us through her social media a while back also confirming things that later ended up not being true. Like the reason for Domination being cancelled, or Britney being ok with The Zone. Let’s not forget that Cassie isn’t hired through Britney as she can’t legally do that. So Cassie is her team’s employee. Jamie Spears is the owner of Britney’s social media that Cassie is employed to work with.

I mean, Jamie Spears told Page 6 that there is no conspiracy theory, and that free Britney is just a mob. He loves his daughter and is not abusing her in any way but we all took away that he needs to be removed from conservatorship? Bryan Spears told As Not Seen on TV podcast that Britney could not make her own reservations and shouldn't be allowed to drive. But I took away that she needs to be free from conservatorship to make her own decisions? Jamie Lynn Spears said we need to respect Britney's privacy as she is battling with mental illness like Kanye West, yet you took from that that you should be releasing weekly videos on her conservatorship? Do u see where Im coming from why we cant trust Cassie either?

Im not trying to be shady, im genuinely curious.

2 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

wait...what's the tea on Billy B, i'm so out of the loop..why do we distrust/not like him?

There have been times he speaks out like he is speaking for Britney or sharing that he talks to her often and says she feels this way or that way about things.  And when he has said Britney would speak out, but then it never happened.  People have said he might be using his association with Britney for clout.

• Love 1