Billy B goes off on britneys community manager cassie

ronron

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost never agree with him, but he said what most of us have been saying for far too long. Why her team keep posting these things that they know that make Britney be mocked and dragged everytime? Why her comments arent even limited? 

Isnt funny that the media use these comments to write articles saying "Britneys videos spark concern from fans" over and over again? 

i cant believe ill say this, but i agree with him 100% - regardless of what's happening behind the scenes, one fact remains; her instagram is not doing her any favors and as a "brand" instagram its not managed correctly in that sense. which then of course with the whole conservatorship going on it makes you wonder what the true intent or purpose of britney's instagram is, as it's clearly not portraying her in her best light.

questions like these arise: (which i think is completely normal, regardless of tinfoil hats or not)

- if she's not able to decide on anything else on her life, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- if all of her interviews are highly moderated and pre-screened, pre-approved, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- if we have not heard her thoughts or words (unfiltered) since 2009, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- so basically everything else in her life is limited / controlled / taken care of on her behalf BY LAW are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

it doesn't make any sense, does it?

Ofc the blast is using britneys latest post to call her crazy again...

**** all these people angry at the fans for bashing this girl, she deserves it! She gets paid to make britney look good on her social media, theres no excuse for what she posts even if britney sends the content ofc its not gonna be professionally edited and its her job to idk maybe not post all of the pics “britney sends” her 

she is supposed to be a pro at this, who in their right mind would pay her to run their social media when week after week the content posted makes headlines calling your client crazy

idc what people say this girl has an agenda 

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

i cant believe ill say this, but i agree with him 100% - regardless of what's happening behind the scenes, one fact remains; her instagram is not doing her any favors and as a "brand" instagram its not managed correctly in that sense. which then of course with the whole conservatorship going on it makes you wonder what the true intent or purpose of britney's instagram is, as it's clearly not portraying her in her best light.

questions like these arise: (which i think is completely normal, regardless of tinfoil hats or not)

- if she's not able to decide on anything else on her life, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- if all of her interviews are highly moderated and pre-screened, pre-approved, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

- if we have not heard her thoughts or words (unfiltered) since 2009, are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

Amen 

Billy is hilarious...

But I like how Cassie statement backfired hard. 

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

- so basically everything else in her life is limited / controlled / taken care of on her behalf BY LAW are we supposed to believe instagram is the exception?

I understand If some people likes Britney Instagram content, I can't say what people should like or not... But the fans forcing themselves and others to believe the videos are ok and that Britney just doesn't care about how people perceive her... I don't know why they keep this narrative.

Do we really think Britney doesn't care If people call her crazy, crackhead, bad mother? The same Britney that freaked out because she thought paparazzi were editing pictures of her? 

I mean, Cassie herself confirmed Britney has a team to help like every other celebrity. The excuse for some fans was that Britney was doing everything alone and that's the reason nothing look professional, now we know that's not the case.

The bizarre vibe of the account has to be on purpose.

What is going on, really :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I kind of agree with him but then he says she reads the comments. How is that possible when we've had many stories about her not having access to the internet, also she acts like she doesn't know the comments all the time. The hell????:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Her Team has been bungling her branding for a looooooooong time.

As in, since the start of the BJ era.

They've had to walk a fine line between portraying her as "fragile" enough to warrant a conservatorship, yet empowered enough to be able to perform.

What Cassie is doing fits in with the overall branding, so how much can we fault Cassie for that?

This all goes back to whoever Cassie is reporting to. And we know who that is. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

he is so right, if you see "are you ok?" comments why you don't change the type of posts? you are paid to run in a professional way her account :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Agree.

In addition, many users reported that their positive comments were deleted. Also, all comments related to freebritney movement are deleted as well. Why delete them if everything is honest and transparent, and Brit controls everything as they claim...

Not to play devils advocate (which I always annoyingly do, apologies:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:)

But comments have been deleted etc in the past... and the fanbase erupted with that. So you legit can't win either way. 

I just hope Billy's 'outbursts' are coming from an honest place of love and not just to cause b**chy drama. As Britney's 'close friend' ... I just find it strange he's coming for the girl who controls her full social media outreach.

Wonder if our Cassie will switch users and block his ***  from Brit's account

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Leader
11 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

which then of course with the whole conservatorship going on it makes you wonder what the true intent or purpose of britney's instagram is, as it's clearly not portraying her in her best light.

I agree Britney's Instagram is a bit of a mess. I have people ask me in real life all the time about it. Basically, they don't understand why she posts what she posts. I try to explain like :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: lol

That being said, I do believe Cassie. She's not going to put out that kind of a statement unless it's true because she could be held liable if it turns out she's straight up lying. Why release a statement if it's a lie? Better to just not say anything at all.

I don't know for sure, but I believe that statement had to go through a series of lawyers first to make sure it was cool to post. That implies that there are some people connected to Britney's world who are opting for more transparency regarding her situation, and I think that is a good thing.

I think her post was awesome because it directly addressed Britney's Instagram. It directly stated Britney is in control of it. Isn't that what we are all wanting ultimately? For Britney to have more control? And if this is how her Instagram looks because she is in control, cool. It's her deciding what to post and what captions to include. Who knows what happened in years past; I am talking about this past year or two.

Yes, there are def posts that are more promotional that Britney didn't write, but that's pretty standard these days. I think those are few and far between. I think some people (generally speaking) don't want to accept Britney is in control of her Insta because that doesn't align with the #FreeBritney narrative. Y'all KNOW I'm team #FreeBritney so please keep that in mind when reading these words 🙏 It's almost like some want to keep Britney in this disempowered place because it's easier to then wrap your head around the conservatorship then (which of course I still believe is unjust and wrong). 

Here's my takeaway: Cassie's post offered some transparency which is very good. It's up to the individual now to decide whether to believe her or not. There will certainly be people who think it's all a lie to change the narrative. Imagine how frustrating that would be for Britney. Britney is like, GUYS I AM IN CONTROL OF MY POSTS and then people still don't believe it. Britney has on multiple occasions shown time stamps, said when the post was posted etc. Even if she said on camera I AM POSTING and showed the literal upload some people will be like SHE'S BEING FORCED. It's a lose lose situation. 

I'm not naive though. I know there is still a level of control surrounding Britney and her brand because there's millions at stake. My theory is this: Britney posts most of what you see on her Instagram, but there is still a level of filtering that goes on. Now, whether that filtration is good or bad I think is a different topic. I think some moderation is ok as long as it doesn't impede on her intent or vision.

Bottom line is there's a lot of grey area, but I think Cassie's post was good not bad. 

And my personal opinion: Billy B is being cat fished by someone claiming to be Britney. I believe he is 100% not talking to Britney Spears nor has he at all since he worked for her almost a decade ago. I wish him well because I don't feel like he's in a good place regarding all this. 

Archived