let's be honest. in years the world comes worse and worse. covid after trump, corruption everywhere

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Satan was thrown from the heavens in 1914, it has been a downhill for the world from then on.

I will not predict but it is stated in the Bible some prophesies that will be accomplished. 

The false peace when governments will declare it is the safest time to live. 

The Great Tribulation

Babylon the Great is destroyed

Attack of Gog of Magog 

Armageddon

Okay but trust me the world is healing. It's a process. It's bad right now because healing is painful. We are in the new era right now and in few years it will bloom fully. The best time in the history of earth is coming :bigkiss_britney_kissing: The signs are clear and make sense, just wait. Things are starting to get worse for evil like Trump, corruption, sick politic views etc. Can't u see that? There are people that try to prevent it but they aren't powerful enough to do that. Their time is coming to an end, they will be defeated.

And Britney will be free :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: And others 

46 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Okay but trust me the world is healing. It's a process. It's bad right now because healing is painful. We are in the new era right now and in few years it will bloom fully. The best time in the history of earth is coming :bigkiss_britney_kissing: The signs are clear and make sense, just wait. Things are starting to get worse for evil like Trump, corruption, sick politic views etc. Can't u see that? There are people that try to prevent it but they aren't powerful enough to do that. Their time is coming to an end, they will be defeated.

I A G ree

Britney will definitely be free :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

48 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

anyway

things will not be the same for everyone :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

16 hours ago, Peanut said:

Since Satan was thrown from the heavens in 1914, it has been a downhill for the world from then on.

I will not predict but it is stated in the Bible some prophesies that will be accomplished. 

The Great Tribulation

Attack of Gog of Magog 

Armageddon

selena gomez ***** please GIF

1914???

17 hours ago, Peanut said:

The Great Tribulation

Attack of Gog of Magog 

Armageddon

Satan was trown out from paradice way before you think, my friend

On 2/3/2021 at 12:07 PM, Peanut said:

The Great Tribulation

Attack of Gog of Magog 

Armageddon

Spoiler

are u jw?

3 hours ago, Overprotected Angel said:

Some kind of war will break out because countries will be fighting over vaccine supplies :typing_keyboard_computer:

not a bad idea although i rather think there will be no war OVER THIS cause everything is controlled enough for medical industry. i think in medical indusrry there are some deciders that cross over medical industry

anyway its my three cents and i think you have to wait for it that it will not happen

Archived